Super!

Posted by RutLervik on Sep 26, 2011

Use this in my laundry-wash and my clothes smells like - lavender! Wow!

sedative, anti bacterial

Posted by Reviewer1317441 on May 25, 2010

i have to say its another great way to fall asleep naturally, it put me out for a good eight hours, i use one drop on a cottonwool ball near the bed. It also deters moth as they hate the smell, i use it to mop my bathroom floor one to two drops in a bucket of water and germs are gone. This oil is a true essential oil, it doesn't leave any oil spots

great

Posted by 5478549218779856513 on May 25, 2016

Use it for everything. Has an amazing relaxing and calming effect.

Lavender

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Jul 15, 2013

I like the Now Foods brand to deliver quality products. I use this in my daughters glycerin body wash before bed and it my oil blends.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2326079 on Mar 14, 2010

Lavender oil is great as a perfume, for minor cuts and bruises, stop sneezes... for just about anything, Highly recommend it.

Organic Lavender is the way to go!

Posted by sercraz on Jun 28, 2012

I bought this to use it with the Organic TTO for my acne-prone skin and the blend works great. Calms my acne and reduce the inflammation. I also use this with Organic TTO plus water to douche whenever i have yeast infection. Helps to get rid of the chunky/cheesy discharge and relieves the itch.

Lavender oil review

Posted by Reviewer2205828 on May 13, 2008

This oil is more medicinal in scent. Not good for making soaps or other body care products. Wrong species of lavender for this purpose.

Very BAD!

Posted by Reviewer3272332 on May 15, 2010

If I had the option here to give it HALF, or a QUARTER of a star, I would. This product is NOT clean, in my opinion. I know clean lavender and this smells of chemicals to me. HOWEVER, it is not as bad as some of the other essential oils I have gotten from this company.

Sam

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on Jul 29, 2008

very good quality oil

best quality, best price!

Posted by betterlife on Feb 18, 2011

We are really happy that we found this 'Organic' Lavender Oil with this amazing price! It helps your sleeping for sure. this is it! I want to buy all aroma organic oil from this web site!