Lavender

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Jul 15, 2013

I like the Now Foods brand to deliver quality products. I use this in my daughters glycerin body wash before bed and it my oil blends.

Now Foods Organic Lavender Essential Oil

Posted by GardenCity on Dec 25, 2012

Love this! Great for a relaxing massage (please dilute with a carrier oil before use).

Super!

Posted by RutLervik on Sep 26, 2011

Use this in my laundry-wash and my clothes smells like - lavender! Wow!

Smells lovely...bath time!

Posted by Reviewer1338163 on Sep 02, 2011

I use this stuff in my washer, in the bath, in my oil burner and I put a few drops in my carpet shampooer when cleaning.

Organic Lavender is the way to go!

Posted by sercraz on Jun 28, 2012

I bought this to use it with the Organic TTO for my acne-prone skin and the blend works great. Calms my acne and reduce the inflammation. I also use this with Organic TTO plus water to douche whenever i have yeast infection. Helps to get rid of the chunky/cheesy discharge and relieves the itch.

great

Posted by 5478549218779856513 on May 25, 2016

Use it for everything. Has an amazing relaxing and calming effect.

wonderful scent after dilution

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 29, 2015

the initial scent straight from the bottle didn't smell anything like lavender, but once i diluted it it smells a little like the crabtree and evelyn lavender water. the scent seem to disappear with time, by now, i don't think i can smell any more lavender fragrance. i dilute it with jojoba oil to treat my eczema, i haven't experienced any significant improvements yet since it's just a week. it doesn't irritate my skin. i use a 20 drops to 30oz carrier oil dilution.

Lavender oil review

Posted by Reviewer2205828 on May 13, 2008

This oil is more medicinal in scent. Not good for making soaps or other body care products. Wrong species of lavender for this purpose.

Very BAD!

Posted by Reviewer3272332 on May 15, 2010

If I had the option here to give it HALF, or a QUARTER of a star, I would. This product is NOT clean, in my opinion. I know clean lavender and this smells of chemicals to me. HOWEVER, it is not as bad as some of the other essential oils I have gotten from this company.

Sam