Wonderful

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I use this oil for various things. It helps me relax and to sleep when I smell it. I put some on my pillow every night before bed. It also helped when I accidentally cut my finger really bad. I used it to fight infection off and to heal my skin quickly. Tea tree oil also helped tremendously. Organic is always best because you know you are getting an oil free of pesticides, etc.

good

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

using it for drying machine, i put few drops in a clean small piece of towel and put that in the machine.. then ur clothes smell goods but also ur home when drying

Smells great

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

I like to add a drop or two to my laundry to make my clothes smell fresh.

A Must Have

Posted by Reviewer1146917 on Jan 09, 2013

I have been using this for a while now on my scalp and have had a great improvement with my hair. I get compliments on the smell, at first I thought it was compliments on my cologne, but realized people were talking about the lavendar smell.

delightful

Posted by Reviewer1692382 on Dec 28, 2012

Helps me sleep. Apply to chest and neck. It also helps preventing redness on my sensitive skin.

Now Foods Organic Lavender Essential Oil

Posted by GardenCity on Dec 25, 2012

Love this! Great for a relaxing massage (please dilute with a carrier oil before use).

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

Some of the Now Foods brand essential oils seem to be a good concentrate, like this one. Lavender is antibacterial and is useful for lots of things. God bless you all.

Smells bad, nothing like real lavender, certainly not like organic!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 04, 2012

Sorry to say, between the organic eucalyptus and this one, NOW is a dud when it comes to organic oils. I work with a lot of organic oils and have never smelled anything like these. They're on the foul side, this doesn't exactly reek it smells nothing like the sweet floral that is lavender. It smells just bad. I do not recommend and wish I could get my money back from NOW foods. Skip this one and try another brand.

Muy bueno

Posted by 5499017244011638702 on Nov 16, 2012

Muy bueno aceite ,aroma normal ,no soy muy fan del aroma de lavanda. Me gusta mezclarlo con las mascarilla de bentonita y kaolin.

wonderful for baths

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

this is a very nice addition for a relaxing bath.