A difference

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 26, 2012

This organic version is definitely different than the non organic one. It's a bit more expensive but well worth it as you don't need to use as much. I like to sprinkle some drops on my bed before I go to sleep. It relaxes me, especially when it's very hot and humid. Highly recommended.

wonderful

Posted by 5235603969319356759 on Aug 02, 2012

It's a good product as well as should be a good organic oil.

love this

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 03, 2012

Perfect for footbaths, massages and a relaxing bath. Will buy again, if the bottle ever get empty ;) Lasts long.

Organic Lavander Oil

Posted by Reviewer2226488 on Aug 08, 2012

Great product, smells great. Good price. No Hexane. Very Happy!

Very nice oil :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Sep 16, 2012

i actually don't like this smell, thats why i dilute it with lemony flavours. i tought that the smell will be lighter and flowery but instead its more has a medicine smell. i use it to make my facial creams.

delightful

Posted by Reviewer1692382 on Dec 28, 2012

Helps me sleep. Apply to chest and neck. It also helps preventing redness on my sensitive skin.

A Must Have

Posted by Reviewer1146917 on Jan 09, 2013

I have been using this for a while now on my scalp and have had a great improvement with my hair. I get compliments on the smell, at first I thought it was compliments on my cologne, but realized people were talking about the lavendar smell.

Wonderful

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I use this oil for various things. It helps me relax and to sleep when I smell it. I put some on my pillow every night before bed. It also helped when I accidentally cut my finger really bad. I used it to fight infection off and to heal my skin quickly. Tea tree oil also helped tremendously. Organic is always best because you know you are getting an oil free of pesticides, etc.

good

Posted by 4667695139866917105 on Jun 28, 2013

quality is very good,very useful oil

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

Some of the Now Foods brand essential oils seem to be a good concentrate, like this one. Lavender is antibacterial and is useful for lots of things. God bless you all.