香味和thursday plantation的一模一样!

Posted by coolsun on Jul 07, 2016

我买了不同NOW的茶树油,每个茶树油都不同香味。普通30ml的茶树油香味儿有点像香茅油。59ml的普通茶树油香味儿就有点像消毒药水,而有机的茶树油的香味儿就好像rosemary。Thursday plantation的茶树油也是跟这款一模一样的香味。

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2913350 on Sep 22, 2009

This is great for healing bug bites and acne

Tea Tree

Posted by Reviewer2278923 on Mar 01, 2011

Helps with the rash

it's good

Posted by Reviewer1270383 on Jul 27, 2011

somehow there was a leek and teh whole package was in tea tree oil, but it's ok! nice product

Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer2554098 on Oct 07, 2011

I had purchased the tea tree oil to try to mitigate itchy skin and scalp. It works but not as well as I hoped. The oil is fine but my expectation that it would help with itching was not real. The product itself is the same high quality of all the Now oils I buy.

ok

Posted by 4800423325068931871 on Nov 11, 2013

didnt like da smell but good

An okay product for the price

Posted by 4691053323467854310 on Sep 04, 2014

I blend this oil with jojoba oil for my face. It has a cooling sensation, feels like peppermint oil but I don't really like the smell as compared to the one I previously used from an Australian brand. The effectiveness on acne is doubtful. It doesn't work for me. Will not buy this product again.

not bad

Posted by 4734104155661101045 on Oct 22, 2014

im not sure if it has helped with pimples because i do use it in conjunction with other products, however i feel that it may be effective. it is a little strong so i do dilue it with the jojoba oil which is also by now, i do prefer the jojoba oil however. This tea tree oil is good to keep around and to put on blemishes when diluted however it has not changed my skin hugely I also like to dilute a drop into my every day moisturiser (cetaphil) when i feel my skin is about to break out

No es muy efectivo con el acné

Posted by ecokat on Nov 29, 2014

Lo compré porque había escuchado que era buenísimo para secar los brotes de acné, pero es igual que nada.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2906450 on Apr 08, 2015

A great essensial oil. We use it in the hand soap and in water as a foot bath.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »