Now Foods, Real Food, Certified Organic, Agave Nectar, Amber, 17 oz (482 g) (Discontinued Item)

Great Tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Dec 20, 2009

This Agave Nectar tastes great as a substitute for waffle syrup. I couldn't taste the difference between this and the actual syrup.

Good

Posted by holahola on Apr 29, 2010

What I like about this one is the bottle and the top. Good sweet delichious taste!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Aug 17, 2010

I have replaced sugar with Agave Nectar and I was nervous to "give up" sugar. This is amazing stuff and you can cook with it. I made banana bread with it and it was really good.

Great taste

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Mar 29, 2011

good price and great taste - couldnt be happier

Great

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on May 05, 2011

I had never tried Agave Nectar before, and before using it the first time I smelled it. To me, the smell is not that great and I was a little hesitant to try it because of that. Sad to say, my taste buds are used to sugar and many sweeteners just tastes odd to me because of that. However, I find this very palatable in tea, I'm very pleasantly surprised! Just a little bit is enough, so this will last a long time for me. Highly recommended!