10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, SAMe, 400 mg, 60 Tablets

Now, Same - good

Posted by Reviewer1121950 on Feb 24, 2011

An ok product, does upset stomach as fast releasing. Hoping for a slow release form, one day.

NOW SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2606167 on Jan 12, 2009

This is worthless, and had I done my homework first, I wouldn't have bought it. A waste of money, and upset my stomach.

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2070626 on Sep 06, 2008

I had bought another brand from a local health food store because I ran out of your SAMe 400. Your product is by far the best product and price. I need to plan better so I don't run out again, so this time I ordered two bottles instead of one.

Excellent for the immune system

Posted by Reviewer2881094 on Nov 25, 2010

Although fairly unknown, glutathion has been identified as an important contributor to the vitality of the immune system. Since it cannot be assimilated as such, it is important to stimulate its production. SAMe does just that!

Gave me my life back

Posted by 5233976328958337333 on Oct 29, 2014

I fell into a terrible depression after the end of a five year relationship. My therapist recommended that I take these to help restabilise my mood. I started off taking one tablet a day for a couple of weeks but wasn't noticing a difference - I was in a pit of despair every day and spent every waking moment in tears, unable to leave the house and unable to eat (I became unhealthily skinny). I was completely unable to focus on anything else. After speaking with my therapist again I realised that I hadn't been taking the dose that she had recommended - being 4 tablets a day. I started taking the 4 tablets a day and within a week I noticed a difference. I stopped crying, I was able to go to social events again and was no longer preoccupied with negative thoughts every minute of the day. I have, to a large extent, regained my appetite as well, although it is not yet back to what it was before the breakup. Besides the natural-feeling lift in my mood, I have not noticed any ancillary side effects such as mental "numbness". The tablets can cause mild intestinal discomfort, but nothing severe and in my opinion well worth the mood-stabilising benefits. I cannot speak more highly of this product. I would recommend it to anybody.