Designer Food at its Best so far

Posted by Reviewer3321992 on Nov 01, 2008

Designer Food at its Best! Plenty of Protein, great Taste and blissful Satisfaction! What a great Snack! I use coconut oil or macadamia nut oil and add chopped walnuts and dark chocolate to the mix and serve with low fat/sugar sour cream/ice cream and a little coffee or tea to rewrite the idea of a comfy treat without the blood sugar roller-coaster ! 10/10!

My daughter loved them.

Posted by Reviewer2232843 on Oct 03, 2008

My daughter's the celiac and regularly grouses about the texture and taste of gluten free products available in the supermarkets (including Whole Foods), so we both were very pleasantly surprised at how good these brownies really are. They have a cake like brownie texture and are very chocolatey. Maybe next time I make them I'll add some chocolate chunks and nuts.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1643272 on Dec 21, 2008

Not only is the price right but this is a very good product. I add 3 bananas and no oil to it for enhanced flavor. I found it to taste better if, after it cools, I throw it in the freezer for awhile. It lets the flavors come through much better.

Brownies with as much protien as an egg

Posted by Reviewer2645175 on Dec 21, 2008

delicious

delicious

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 19, 2008

These brownies are very tasty.

Whey Brownies

Posted by Reviewer2549433 on Dec 28, 2008

These brownies are very moist and rich. They taste so good. I cannot wait for my next order to arrive. I agree with the other reviewer saying that there is an alcohol taste. But after a day or two, the alcohol taste was gone.

Whey AWESOME tasting and good for you

Posted by Reviewer2456852 on Apr 06, 2011

I am so glad that this product is on the market. It is absolutely amazing tasting. Rich, soft, chocolaty and good for you! It does have a bit of an Almond after taste, which I like. I have shared these with my friends and family and they cannot believe that they are wheat and gluten free as well as have the added benefit of protein. Also, much less expensive than buying individual protein bars. Love these!

WAY too good!

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Jun 26, 2008

An excellent product. Nice to find a "no guilt" delicious chocolate treat.

Whey Too Good is Right!!

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jan 03, 2009

I've already reordered these. They taste so good, they shouldn't be so healthful for you! I make them into mini-muffins 'cuz they are so rich.

Best Brownies Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2935922 on Jun 05, 2009

I've bought many many different brownie mixes, and I can say that this is that best one i've gotten. It called for a lot of oil, but i just put about half that it said on the directions, and use a coconut oil instead. I wasn't expecting a lot, but it was amazing! Moist and chocolatey goodness all over. :)