Great for daily use

Posted by Norwegian on Apr 24, 2013

This stevia I bought for my teenage littlesister as she likes to drink tea with sugar in and I thought this is way better for a young growing body. She really likes the taste and also uses this stevia on her porridge in the morning. Her twinbrother asked to try it, and he is the very much sceptical type, and he liked it aswell! You get the stevia in small packages and one package could be shared by two people, and it`s handy since you can bring it with you in your handbag or even in your wallet. A very much more healthier substitute for sugar.

Good low carb/ Atkins friendly sugar alternative

Posted by Reviewer1568226 on Dec 29, 2012

Nothing wrong with this product, but I'm not a fan of sweetners, they all seem to have that certain after taste that I don't like

Its ok

Posted by Reviewer2837349 on Nov 09, 2012

I like that its no Carbs, but I dont like that Stevia taste so cold

Good think

Posted by belkamnr on Nov 02, 2012

My dad is diabetic and it is good item for him

Perfect!

Posted by 5383319443366305173 on Sep 21, 2012

Great product, not bitter at all. Sweetens my tea perfectly!

Fair

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This stevia is mixed with erythritol. Erythritol does not agree with me. Gives me more muscle pain. Might be okay for others. I would rather have pure stevia.

Easy

Posted by 4980591455313502033 on Aug 03, 2012

Nice to take with you!

NuNaturals review

Posted by puppy123 on May 24, 2012

Great. easy to use!

Awesome thing!

Posted by Mosolok on Mar 27, 2012

This stevia is awesome. I can not it eat sugar, because im nursing. And my baby has dermatit. But with stevia my baby feels ok. This stevia is very sweet, i use 1 packet on two or three mugs of tea or cichorium. If you add one packet to 350ml of your bevearege you'll get impossibly sweet drink! That why i would recommend to use the packet twice or three times. It goes oerfect with berries, oatmeal and home made youghurt.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3302472 on Mar 06, 2012

I always keep a few bags in my purse, to sweeten up coffee on the run. One bag is too much for a small cup, but thats not a problem, i can dosage as i wish.