NuNaturals, NuStevia, No Carbs Blend, 50 Packets, .89 oz (25 g)

Company Changed Extract No Longer Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer2787335 From Florida on Jul 23, 2013

I have been using this for years. The company has recently changed the extract and it no longer tastes good. (July 2013) New extract is not as sweet, does not dissolve as well in cold beverages, has an after taste. Cannot recommend the new extract. Need to find another company. Wish they would go back to the old extract. It is shame as this was a great product before the company recently changed it. Service from I Herb has been great and prompt delivery.

Excellent taste!

Posted by Reviewer1421961 From Utah on Oct 06, 2010

WE LOVE THIS STEVIA!

Perfect in my cereal, coffee, and more

Posted by stephd From California on May 19, 2011

I use this stuff in everything. In my coffee I blend a sprinkle of this with a few drops of vanilla stevia; I've used it on strawberries when I make strawberry shortcake; it's perfect on cereal and anything else you can imagine. Great flavor, no bitter taste, and so convenient to use. 50 packs fits perfectly in the mug I keep on my kitchen counter. :)

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2994329 From California on Dec 30, 2011

I love that only one of these will sweeten my oatmeal. No weird taste, just delicious sweetness!

Great taste, and No Carbs!

Posted by Reviewer1774759 From Alabama on Jan 29, 2012

This is a great tasting, no-calorie sweetner. Some stevia blends have carbs, but this NuNaturals product does not, which is a big bonus. These are very handy packets that I carry in my purse at all times. I will definitely re-order! For at home use, I order the same thing in the bottle. Good stuff. :-)