July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NuNaturals, NuStevia, No Carbs Blend, 50 Packets, .89 oz (25 g)

Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I love this!!! No bitterness =D I always have some in my purse. UPDATE: I use a tiny pinch salt when I use stevia, it helps give a little depth like you get with real sugar.

Company Changed Extract No Longer Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer2787335 on Jul 23, 2013

I have been using this for years. The company has recently changed the extract and it no longer tastes good. (July 2013) New extract is not as sweet, does not dissolve as well in cold beverages, has an after taste. Cannot recommend the new extract. Need to find another company. Wish they would go back to the old extract. It is shame as this was a great product before the company recently changed it. Service from I Herb has been great and prompt delivery.

Excellent taste!

Posted by Reviewer1421961 on Oct 06, 2010

WE LOVE THIS STEVIA!

Perfect in my cereal, coffee, and more

Posted by stephd on May 19, 2011

I use this stuff in everything. In my coffee I blend a sprinkle of this with a few drops of vanilla stevia; I've used it on strawberries when I make strawberry shortcake; it's perfect on cereal and anything else you can imagine. Great flavor, no bitter taste, and so convenient to use. 50 packs fits perfectly in the mug I keep on my kitchen counter. :)

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2994329 on Dec 30, 2011

I love that only one of these will sweeten my oatmeal. No weird taste, just delicious sweetness!