Perfect!

Posted by 5383319443366305173 on Sep 21, 2012

Great product, not bitter at all. Sweetens my tea perfectly!

NuNaturals review

Posted by puppy123 on May 24, 2012

Great. easy to use!

Awesome thing!

Posted by Mosolok on Mar 27, 2012

This stevia is awesome. I can not it eat sugar, because im nursing. And my baby has dermatit. But with stevia my baby feels ok. This stevia is very sweet, i use 1 packet on two or three mugs of tea or cichorium. If you add one packet to 350ml of your bevearege you'll get impossibly sweet drink! That why i would recommend to use the packet twice or three times. It goes oerfect with berries, oatmeal and home made youghurt.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3302472 on Mar 06, 2012

I always keep a few bags in my purse, to sweeten up coffee on the run. One bag is too much for a small cup, but thats not a problem, i can dosage as i wish.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer3145198 on Mar 01, 2012

Sweet like sugar but without the negetive side effects.Very happy with this product.

Great taste, and No Carbs!

Posted by Reviewer1774759 on Jan 29, 2012

This is a great tasting, no-calorie sweetner. Some stevia blends have carbs, but this NuNaturals product does not, which is a big bonus. These are very handy packets that I carry in my purse at all times. I will definitely re-order! For at home use, I order the same thing in the bottle. Good stuff. :-)

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2994329 on Dec 30, 2011

I love that only one of these will sweeten my oatmeal. No weird taste, just delicious sweetness!

Good For NoCarb Dieters

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Sep 21, 2011

I really like this company's stevia products and use this nocarb version as well as their regular stevia. Quite sweet but not bitter unless you really overdo the amount. I will continue to buy this brand.

Gift for a Friend

Posted by Reviewer2260173 on Aug 28, 2011

I love the No Carbs Blend so much I wanted to give my very best friend some to try....needless to say she loved it !!!

Posted by blomsty on Aug 24, 2011

Great product, with more than enough in one packet to sweeten the tea etc.