Great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2751217 on Mar 29, 2009

A little bit of this goes a loooooooong way. It doesn't clump up or have a bitter aftertaste like many other stevia products. I originally bought this to sweeten my iced tea, but have since come to like it so much that I'm using it in all of my cooking as well. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Hoo-ray Stevia !

Posted by Reviewer2115690 on May 21, 2009

Very good in tea, and anything else you might use sweetener in. Highly recommended. No bitter taste !! Hands-down; best sugar substitute I've ever used.

White Stevia, No Carbs Blend, 50 packets

Posted by Reviewer3098249 on Aug 17, 2008

I truly love this product. Taste just like sugar and no after taste that is bitter; regardless of how much you use. I truly, recommend this product for people who make chai tea for the sweetness.

NuNaturals NuStevia No Carbs Blend

Posted by Reviewer2717579 on Jul 01, 2008

I love this sweetener. I've waited many years for for a company to take the bitterness from Stevia. I won't use anything else now. Thanks

Okay, but try the other stevia product

Posted by Reviewer1030121 on Jul 04, 2008

Great taste and quality! The only reason I wouldn't buy this product again is becausethe crystals are too big in this and don't dissolve as easily. Get the NuNaturals Pure Stevia Extract (also has no maltodextrin = carbs) because it's granules are so tiny and a lot more concentrated in terms of sweetening power. It's a better deal.

HOUSEWIFE AND NURSE

Posted by Reviewer3349613 on Oct 17, 2007

PRODUCT GOOD WITH NO BITTER AFTERTASTE BUT WOULD LIKE TO KMOW EQUALIVANT IN TERMS OF REGULAR SUGAR AND FOR USE IN BAKING

love it

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Mar 08, 2008

for the price this is great. does not have after taste bitterness and it goes along way. in fact i use half a packet for a glass of 4oz of tea.

The natural way to go.

Posted by Reviewer1736300 on May 08, 2008

Great sweetening power - without the worry of what chemicals I am consuming. No aftertaste and economical because I use less than half the amount as other artificial sweetners!

NuNaturals review

Posted by puppy123 on May 24, 2012

Great. easy to use!

Perfect!

Posted by 5383319443366305173 on Sep 21, 2012

Great product, not bitter at all. Sweetens my tea perfectly!