Better Than Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2043035 on Feb 02, 2009

This is the ONLY Stevia that tastes as good or better than sugar, with absolutely no bitter or aftertaste. I've tried other brands but they didn't have the same sweet taste that NuNaturals does. Whatever they do, they do it right!

Great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2751217 on Mar 29, 2009

A little bit of this goes a loooooooong way. It doesn't clump up or have a bitter aftertaste like many other stevia products. I originally bought this to sweeten my iced tea, but have since come to like it so much that I'm using it in all of my cooking as well. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Hoo-ray Stevia !

Posted by Reviewer2115690 on May 21, 2009

Very good in tea, and anything else you might use sweetener in. Highly recommended. No bitter taste !! Hands-down; best sugar substitute I've ever used.

Good taste without bitterness

Posted by Reviewer2388818 on Jul 11, 2010

I like this powdered version of stevia. No aftertaste...

Excellent taste!

Posted by Reviewer1421961 on Oct 06, 2010

WE LOVE THIS STEVIA!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1753686 on Jan 06, 2011

So I first bought the liquid stevia, the english toffee, thinking it would be good... WRONG.. at least it wasn't good for me (I know some people love it) But this Stevia is sooo much better!! No bitter after taste which I could definitely taste with the other one! You can't go wrong... and it's a keeper :)

Great

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Feb 19, 2011

Great - I enjoy NuNaturals no carb stevia.

Good stevia

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Feb 22, 2011

very sweet - no after taste.

NuNaturals, NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1026259 on Mar 07, 2011

This is a very handy way to grab a small packet and pour into lemonade, ice tea and other drinks to use as a sweetener.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1278618 on Mar 25, 2011

I love all Nunatural products and this is no exception. My only problem is I wish there were more in the individual packets. But flavor is good with no bitterness to me.