Good think

Posted by belkamnr on Nov 02, 2012

My dad is diabetic and it is good item for him

Perfect in my cereal, coffee, and more

Posted by stephd on May 19, 2011

I use this stuff in everything. In my coffee I blend a sprinkle of this with a few drops of vanilla stevia; I've used it on strawberries when I make strawberry shortcake; it's perfect on cereal and anything else you can imagine. Great flavor, no bitter taste, and so convenient to use. 50 packs fits perfectly in the mug I keep on my kitchen counter. :)

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2994329 on Dec 30, 2011

I love that only one of these will sweeten my oatmeal. No weird taste, just delicious sweetness!

Great taste, and No Carbs!

Posted by Reviewer1774759 on Jan 29, 2012

This is a great tasting, no-calorie sweetner. Some stevia blends have carbs, but this NuNaturals product does not, which is a big bonus. These are very handy packets that I carry in my purse at all times. I will definitely re-order! For at home use, I order the same thing in the bottle. Good stuff. :-)

Happy

Posted by Reviewer3145198 on Mar 01, 2012

Sweet like sugar but without the negetive side effects.Very happy with this product.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3302472 on Mar 06, 2012

I always keep a few bags in my purse, to sweeten up coffee on the run. One bag is too much for a small cup, but thats not a problem, i can dosage as i wish.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1753686 on Jan 06, 2011

So I first bought the liquid stevia, the english toffee, thinking it would be good... WRONG.. at least it wasn't good for me (I know some people love it) But this Stevia is sooo much better!! No bitter after taste which I could definitely taste with the other one! You can't go wrong... and it's a keeper :)

Great

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on Feb 19, 2011

Great - I enjoy NuNaturals no carb stevia.

Good stevia

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Feb 22, 2011

very sweet - no after taste.

NuNaturals, NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1026259 on Mar 07, 2011

This is a very handy way to grab a small packet and pour into lemonade, ice tea and other drinks to use as a sweetener.