Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer2994329 on Dec 30, 2011

I love that only one of these will sweeten my oatmeal. No weird taste, just delicious sweetness!

Great taste, and No Carbs!

Posted by Reviewer1774759 on Jan 29, 2012

This is a great tasting, no-calorie sweetner. Some stevia blends have carbs, but this NuNaturals product does not, which is a big bonus. These are very handy packets that I carry in my purse at all times. I will definitely re-order! For at home use, I order the same thing in the bottle. Good stuff. :-)

Happy

Posted by Reviewer3145198 on Mar 01, 2012

Sweet like sugar but without the negetive side effects.Very happy with this product.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3302472 on Mar 06, 2012

I always keep a few bags in my purse, to sweeten up coffee on the run. One bag is too much for a small cup, but thats not a problem, i can dosage as i wish.

NuNaturals review

Posted by puppy123 on May 24, 2012

Great. easy to use!

Perfect!

Posted by 5383319443366305173 on Nov 16, 2016

Great product, not bitter at all. Sweetens my tea perfectly! - Update November 2016: I really love the new design!

Good think

Posted by belkamnr on Nov 02, 2012

My dad is diabetic and it is good item for him

Great for daily use

Posted by Norwegian on Apr 24, 2013

This stevia I bought for my teenage littlesister as she likes to drink tea with sugar in and I thought this is way better for a young growing body. She really likes the taste and also uses this stevia on her porridge in the morning. Her twinbrother asked to try it, and he is the very much sceptical type, and he liked it aswell! You get the stevia in small packages and one package could be shared by two people, and it`s handy since you can bring it with you in your handbag or even in your wallet. A very much more healthier substitute for sugar.

Good Stuff

Posted by 4933326074469546264 on May 28, 2013

NuNaturals, NuStevia, No Carbs Blend is an excellent product to sugar and sugar substitutes. I had tried other brand Stevia products and the taste was not as good as NuNaturals. I found I don't have to use a lot of this product, so it lasts me awhile and I feel I've not only gotten a good deal cost-wise, but good taste too!

good

Posted by 4822569446939929192 on Dec 11, 2013

Fantastic! You can pour it as much as you want, never gonna ruin your food. xD