customer

Posted by Reviewer1579638 on Oct 07, 2008

This is the only stevia product out there without an aftertaste. It's great.

Mostly good.

Posted by Reviewer2133269 on Aug 16, 2009

This product has a pro & a con. The pro is that it has a very negligible glycemic index. This is wonderful. Unfortunately, it also has a very slight bitterness, as opposed to the regular NuNaturals Stevia. Still, I think it is very worthwhile. It tastes very close to sugar, & is simply so much heathier. I would definately buy this product again.

NuNaturals NoCarb blend

Posted by Reviewer3029181 on Feb 06, 2012

I have ordered this product a number of times and think it is a great product. But I think that the manufacturer may have cut down on the amount of stevia in these packets. I usually use only one packet for a large cup of coffee or tea, but I find with this batch that each packet doesn't have the sweeting power. This is distressing since this essentially increases the cost of using the product, and I am reluctant to order it again.

Love NuNaturals NuStevia NoCarbs

Posted by Reviewer1921192 on Dec 26, 2008

I purchased a wmall pack of this product at a Whole Market store along with severas varieties of stevia and was extremely pleased with this one. It has no bitter taste and leaves a refreshing taste in your mouth. For this reason I ordered 1000 packets which I am currentlyu using.

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1103668 on May 04, 2009

No bitter after taste. this product is the best.

The best stevia. Period.

Posted by Reviewer3044458 on May 31, 2009

Not bitter! Great in coffee, tea, cooking and baking. The best stevia among all brands I have tried (and I have tried a lot!)

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer2690939 on Aug 31, 2009

Favorite Stevia product. No bitter after taste. Premeasured so I know how much I am using.

Now I can take NuNaturals

Posted by Reviewer2013328 on Sep 10, 2009

with me where ever I go. Like NuNaturals stevia the best of all the products I've tried so far.

NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 1000 Packets~

Posted by JJ2007 on Apr 18, 2012

Although I am absolutely delighted with the product contained within the packets, my complaint is regarding the way the packets are manufactured. I ordered a 1000 count packets carton in 04/2009 and to my dismay approximately 1/3 of this order is absolutely unusable due to moisture absorption into the packets themselves. I tried 17 ways from Sunday to figure out a way get the sweetener out of these damaged packets before I finally gave up in disgust and threw out the remaining packets. Now that hot tea weather has arrived, back into my neck of the woods, I decided this time I'll order the "NuStevia NoCarbs Blend Tablets". Hopefully, choosing a different form of delivery will resolve this problem. Again, I must reiterate that I am very pleased with the product formulation itself---no complaints whatsoever!

Very good