NuNaturals - NuStevia - NoCarbs Blend

Posted by 5444798355309002248 on Feb 01, 2013

Excellent product; sweetens great. Use it at home and away. Never use artificial sweeteners again....

Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer2478592 on Jan 23, 2013

Product was just as described with fast delivery.

Great! sweetener

Posted by 4779630823786834945 on May 09, 2012

Using this for a year now. It tastes great and is very easy to use in lieu of sugar. No after taste. Try it you'll love it!!

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST STEVIA!

Posted by Reviewer2417802 on May 03, 2012

We were willing, although skeptical, to try NuNaturals NuStevia. The claim that it was non-bitter was hard to believe. Our experience with Stevia has always been that you have to get just the perfect amount of Stevia and if you add even a tiny bit too much, it's bitter. NOT WITH NU NATURALS! It sweetens iced tea just like sugar. We are from the south (Texas), and we like our sweet tea, but we don't like the effects of all that sugar. The price is a little more than other non-sugar sweeteners, but you USE less. Try it! You won't be disappointed. We are sharing it with everyone!

NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 1000 Packets~

Posted by JJ2007 on Apr 18, 2012

Although I am absolutely delighted with the product contained within the packets, my complaint is regarding the way the packets are manufactured. I ordered a 1000 count packets carton in 04/2009 and to my dismay approximately 1/3 of this order is absolutely unusable due to moisture absorption into the packets themselves. I tried 17 ways from Sunday to figure out a way get the sweetener out of these damaged packets before I finally gave up in disgust and threw out the remaining packets. Now that hot tea weather has arrived, back into my neck of the woods, I decided this time I'll order the "NuStevia NoCarbs Blend Tablets". Hopefully, choosing a different form of delivery will resolve this problem. Again, I must reiterate that I am very pleased with the product formulation itself---no complaints whatsoever!

NuNaturals NoCarb blend

Posted by Reviewer3029181 on Feb 06, 2012

I have ordered this product a number of times and think it is a great product. But I think that the manufacturer may have cut down on the amount of stevia in these packets. I usually use only one packet for a large cup of coffee or tea, but I find with this batch that each packet doesn't have the sweeting power. This is distressing since this essentially increases the cost of using the product, and I am reluctant to order it again.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2196037 on Oct 06, 2011

We like this product and safely use it all the time.

NuStevia NoCarbs Blend

Posted by Reviewer2260173 on Aug 28, 2011

I bought the bigger quanity because I have now got my Husband using this in his tea. He really likes the sweetness without that "to sweet" taste.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2125033 on Jun 27, 2011

This sweetener is xcellant. Will use again and again. Friends always ask what I use to sweeten my tea as it has no taste.

Better Tasting than sugar!!

Posted by Reviewer1825586 on Apr 23, 2011

I have recently started a weight loss program and have lost 39 pounds. I was told by a friend about NuNaturals NuStevia no carbs blend. Based on the taste and convenient packages I will never go back to anything else for the rest of my life! Never any bad after-taste! NuStevia is in my coffee every morning, and in my tea in the evenings. I simply love it and HIGHLY recommend it to anyone!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »