NuNaturals NoCarb blend

Posted by Reviewer3029181 on Feb 06, 2012

I have ordered this product a number of times and think it is a great product. But I think that the manufacturer may have cut down on the amount of stevia in these packets. I usually use only one packet for a large cup of coffee or tea, but I find with this batch that each packet doesn't have the sweeting power. This is distressing since this essentially increases the cost of using the product, and I am reluctant to order it again.

NuStevia, NoCarbs Blend, 1000 Packets~

Posted by JJ2007 on Apr 18, 2012

Although I am absolutely delighted with the product contained within the packets, my complaint is regarding the way the packets are manufactured. I ordered a 1000 count packets carton in 04/2009 and to my dismay approximately 1/3 of this order is absolutely unusable due to moisture absorption into the packets themselves. I tried 17 ways from Sunday to figure out a way get the sweetener out of these damaged packets before I finally gave up in disgust and threw out the remaining packets. Now that hot tea weather has arrived, back into my neck of the woods, I decided this time I'll order the "NuStevia NoCarbs Blend Tablets". Hopefully, choosing a different form of delivery will resolve this problem. Again, I must reiterate that I am very pleased with the product formulation itself---no complaints whatsoever!