The best !!!!

Posted by ErikaNaomie on Sep 07, 2015

This body butter is everything. I love it so much. The smell is so special. It perfumes your skin. Sometimes I open it just to smell. I use it for my hands and my body. I didn't use it on my face yet but I will try soon. It gives a glow to ur body and moisturise so well !!! Nubian heritage is a very good brand I am addicted to It

as sugar

Posted by 5725977501646375524 on Feb 15, 2013

This butter have strong but nice scent. I feel the scent in the morning after evening usage of the butter. Butter should be warmed (in hands) for comfort usage as it have sugar like texture.

LOVE THIS

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012

I literally use this product all over my body... hair, lips, toes, and everything in between. The smell is earthy and lovely, and it feels so good on. I purchased this to help with my eczema, and found that it's great for cuts, scrapes, scars, and calluses. I really do love this stuff!

nice ingredients but overpowering smell

Posted by Reviewer1902866 on Feb 21, 2012

I have only used this product once because i could not get used to the smell. It''s nice and sweet, but way too much, it gives me a headache. Kept it in the gardenshed for a while so the smell would become less, now i keep the jar in my wardrobe to make my socks smell nice.

Absolutely love it

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Oct 29, 2011

Yes you do have to dig it out of the pot, and warm it in your hands before applying. It is also greasy for a while after application. Their lotions have alcohol in them, so they go on dry, but don't moisturize like this. It is better than any hand cream on my hands, and good all over my body. Nothing makes my skin as soft or so moisturised for such a long time. I love the smell, but it is strong - sort of sensual and earthy / spicy. I prefer to put it on at night or on holiday or at weekends as it would clash with my perfume in the office. vc

Good butter!!!

Posted by Reviewer2299219 on Oct 16, 2011

Great texture. Funky smell, lasts a long time!!! Velvet skin.

good for body - bad for face. Strong smell!

Posted by Reviewer1050765 on Mar 11, 2011

I used it on my legs and it gives them enough moisture. But then i tried to apply product on my face and it started burning! I have normal skin and after this stuff it appeared red! I will never again apply it on my face. And the smell is tooo strong for my taste!

addict to Nubian Heritage

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Feb 24, 2011

This butter is just fabulous, one of the best from wide range of Nubian Heritage body butters, not overperfumed, easily absorbes.

Smells like non other.

Posted by Reviewer3014812 on Feb 21, 2011

I can understand why some people find it smells offensive, because it smells unexpectedly strong when inhaled straight from the jar. Although it wasn't that strong when I actually used it on my legs, and I liked it. It smells kind of like a floral musk with honey. Also it's a great moisturizer for the entire body, it works gently despite its rich smell.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Aug 18, 2010

Love the smell of this stuff! Makes my eyes a bit itchy

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »