Smells like non other.

Posted by Reviewer3014812 on Feb 21, 2011

I can understand why some people find it smells offensive, because it smells unexpectedly strong when inhaled straight from the jar. Although it wasn't that strong when I actually used it on my legs, and I liked it. It smells kind of like a floral musk with honey. Also it's a great moisturizer for the entire body, it works gently despite its rich smell.

LOVE THIS

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012

I literally use this product all over my body... hair, lips, toes, and everything in between. The smell is earthy and lovely, and it feels so good on. I purchased this to help with my eczema, and found that it's great for cuts, scrapes, scars, and calluses. I really do love this stuff!

I love this!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3344743 on Mar 16, 2010

I bought this originally for my face, but in 2 weeks I have used 1/4 of it because it works so well on my legs and arms to get rid of dry skin and the small bumps I get from hair re-growth after shaving. The smell is amazing!! Co-workers stop by my office to ask what smells so Good! I only use this on my face a few times a week and concentrate on the dark areas. There is a very mild tingling feeling when you first apply it. It goes away within 15 min....sort of like a menthol, cooling tingle. I find it best to use at night and then wash with the Black Seed Soap in the morning. That way, there is less of an oil-shine on your skin while waiting for the product to fully absorb.

The best !!!!

Posted by ErikaNaomie on Sep 07, 2015

This body butter is everything. I love it so much. The smell is so special. It perfumes your skin. Sometimes I open it just to smell. I use it for my hands and my body. I didn't use it on my face yet but I will try soon. It gives a glow to ur body and moisturise so well !!! Nubian heritage is a very good brand I am addicted to It

Love the other butters, not this one.

Posted by Reviewer3162984 on Jun 28, 2010

I have purchased six different scents in this line of body butters. I love most of the others but not this one. The smell is very strong, and reminds me of a funeral parlor. Like a bunch of very perfumy flowers and air freshener. The frankincense one is also quite strong but not quite as offensive. I still gave this one four stars, just because I love that there are no bad ingredients and I love the heavy shea butters for my dry skin.

good

Posted by iherblover on Mar 25, 2010

skin remain healthy, shiny

addict to Nubian Heritage

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Feb 24, 2011

This butter is just fabulous, one of the best from wide range of Nubian Heritage body butters, not overperfumed, easily absorbes.

Nubian Heritage

Posted by Reviewer1544850 on Jan 13, 2010

Wow... I'm loving this stuff. Really nice! The shea butter (which I usually avoid because it is so hard to spread) is wonderful. Feels good and smells even better!

Good butter!!!

Posted by Reviewer2299219 on Oct 16, 2011

Great texture. Funky smell, lasts a long time!!! Velvet skin.

Absolutely love it

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Oct 29, 2011

Yes you do have to dig it out of the pot, and warm it in your hands before applying. It is also greasy for a while after application. Their lotions have alcohol in them, so they go on dry, but don't moisturize like this. It is better than any hand cream on my hands, and good all over my body. Nothing makes my skin as soft or so moisturised for such a long time. I love the smell, but it is strong - sort of sensual and earthy / spicy. I prefer to put it on at night or on holiday or at weekends as it would clash with my perfume in the office. vc

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »