« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Smells like non other.

Posted by Reviewer3014812 on Feb 21, 2011

I can understand why some people find it smells offensive, because it smells unexpectedly strong when inhaled straight from the jar. Although it wasn't that strong when I actually used it on my legs, and I liked it. It smells kind of like a floral musk with honey. Also it's a great moisturizer for the entire body, it works gently despite its rich smell.

LOVE THIS

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012

I literally use this product all over my body... hair, lips, toes, and everything in between. The smell is earthy and lovely, and it feels so good on. I purchased this to help with my eczema, and found that it's great for cuts, scrapes, scars, and calluses. I really do love this stuff!

I love this!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3344743 on Mar 16, 2010

I bought this originally for my face, but in 2 weeks I have used 1/4 of it because it works so well on my legs and arms to get rid of dry skin and the small bumps I get from hair re-growth after shaving. The smell is amazing!! Co-workers stop by my office to ask what smells so Good! I only use this on my face a few times a week and concentrate on the dark areas. There is a very mild tingling feeling when you first apply it. It goes away within 15 min....sort of like a menthol, cooling tingle. I find it best to use at night and then wash with the Black Seed Soap in the morning. That way, there is less of an oil-shine on your skin while waiting for the product to fully absorb.

The best !!!!

Posted by ErikaNaomie on Sep 07, 2015

This body butter is everything. I love it so much. The smell is so special. It perfumes your skin. Sometimes I open it just to smell. I use it for my hands and my body. I didn't use it on my face yet but I will try soon. It gives a glow to ur body and moisturise so well !!! Nubian heritage is a very good brand I am addicted to It

Love the other butters, not this one.

Posted by Reviewer3162984 on Jun 28, 2010

I have purchased six different scents in this line of body butters. I love most of the others but not this one. The smell is very strong, and reminds me of a funeral parlor. Like a bunch of very perfumy flowers and air freshener. The frankincense one is also quite strong but not quite as offensive. I still gave this one four stars, just because I love that there are no bad ingredients and I love the heavy shea butters for my dry skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »