Most awesome skin hydrator ever!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Dec 06, 2013

I use this all over my body and my hands. It takes awhile to soak in, but so worth it! I stand in front of a fan while it's drying. I live in a cold climate and get very dry hands. After using this stuff, my hands are soft and perfectly moisturised! LOVE IT!!!! Please don't discontinue this product, I love all the Nubian Heritage body butters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way better than the other stuff out there with DIMETHICONE and other silicone fillers!!!! This stuff is so pure, my skin loves it!!!!!! And NO, I don't work for this company or affiliated with this company. I have used a lot of skin products and this moisturiser is THE BEST THING OUT THERE!!!!!!

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3251842 on Oct 03, 2012

I've been using this for my face in conjunction with the Nubian Heritage african black soap. That does a good job of cleaning my skin while this does a good job of moisturizing it. You only need a very little amount each time because when you rub it between your palms, it melts, then spreads really easily on your skin. I like the smell. I like things that smell sort of neutral. Not too feminine, not too masculine, and this is one of those things that I find "just right". My skin is smooth and more evenly toned. I will keep buying this. I might even try some of the other scents/mixtures.

good for heat rash

Posted by Reviewer1043200 on Jul 20, 2011

Our teen daughters both get lots of heat rash in the summer because they are very active. After activities and showering, they both use this and the redness, itching, and irritation are gone or minimized within the hour.

jklepper58@yahoo.com

Posted by Reviewer2083842 on Dec 11, 2008

Lovely consistency. My only criticism is that the scent is a bit too sweet, but I would buy this product again.

Vin

Posted by Reviewer2679047 on Jan 02, 2010

Smells to much of PlayDo'. Gives good hydration. I must melt in between my hands before aplaying.

Not so bad. But...

Posted by Reviewer2967080 on Nov 01, 2011

Very intensive smell and temporary moistening effect. Will no order again.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1529824 on Oct 07, 2011

Really moisturizing, skin feels really hydrated and smooth once this butter has soaked in fully. Is a little hard to get out of the container but once it's warmed up on your skin it is easy to massage in.

Excellent

Posted by 4783375590793322266 on Jun 14, 2016

Excellent

I like it

Posted by 4749180528689249413 on May 21, 2016

It's make my face smooth

shea butter

Posted by 5267494621796105693 on Jan 19, 2016

I received my product. it was my first time purchasing the Shea Butter infused with African Black Soap. I didn't like it...it was very very hard. I try to put it in my hair. I couldn't blend it into my hair. it stayed in one spot. not smooth at all. I will not purchase this again. I didn't want to give it a one star. I have purchase shea butter before, other brands. I wanted to try something with the black soap extract. not satisfied at all

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »