Love it

Posted by Reviewer1891763 on May 02, 2016

This is a really high quality coconut oil. It has a clear water-like colour, which is what good coconut oil should look like, at room temperature. I like the delicate coconut aroma, and put it in my coffee and when cooking rice, apart from the usual uses.

Nice quality, it is my third bottle already!!

Posted by 5725616560776744206 on Feb 09, 2016

I use it for removing make up and as a body moisturizer in summer. nice quality and nice smell.

So good!!!

Posted by 4648028202027820439 on Dec 14, 2015

Best coconut oil I've ever bought. Smells divine, and oh so tasty!!

Excellent oil

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Aug 20, 2015

The oil smell very coconutty. Smell fresh as well. I used it to clean my face daily. It takes a few times of wiping to get the makeup off though but after washing away with a foamy wash my face feels soft and supple.

good product

Posted by 5448053951905653402 on Jun 22, 2015

Good product, i recommand this product! I use this for my hair!

Highly recommended

Posted by 5611355064497598944 on May 12, 2015

Delivery takes about a week to Spore. The products were nicely sealed & wrapped to prevent from spillage. I immediately open the bottle & love the smell of the fresh coconut oil. The smell is not too strong. Applied on my skin & hair too on the spot!

Great coconut oil

Posted by 4843632462928626617 on Mar 22, 2015

I tasted many coconut oils, this one is really great. I use it for cooking, for my skin, hair, ...

Best thing ever

Posted by 5663781531807626908 on Mar 16, 2015

I love this coconut oil. I use it on my face after cleansing, before bed, or anywhere i have acne ir discoloration. I sometimes even use it as a deodorant.

Great coconuty flavour

Posted by 5512809279186882355 on Jan 24, 2015

Very flavourful and I really like the strong fresh coconuty aroma. A very good buy :)

Smells delicious, but packaging can be improved

Posted by 5373044054264599191 on Dec 01, 2014

I forgot how delicious coconut oil smells! I use it as a leave-in conditioner for my hair and have to open the windows to the bathroom afterwards to let the sweet smell dissipate, or others might wonder if i've been baking cookies in there. it would be better if it came in a bottle though, as it's always hot where i live and so, the oil is always in liquid state, and i have to be extra careful not to spill it from the large mouth of the jar.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »