Nutiva, Organic Coconut Oil, Virgin, 15 fl oz (444 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Splendid Coconut Oil!

Posted by Reviewer3133401 on Feb 20, 2012

Works wonders on dry skin; scent lingers only for a while. Good on hot oatmeal. Careful for cooking, 76 degrees is its tops, and only good for low heat cooking. All in all, would recommend.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer2861363 on Mar 17, 2012

I haven't tried coconut oil before, but I liked this very much. The smell can be a little bit off sometimes, but other than that it's really nice. I've used it as cooking oil, in pastries, on my skin and as hair treatment, and it works wonderfully for all of the different uses.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer1458185 on Mar 22, 2012

Not the best coconut oil I have tried, but most definitely worth the price. The jar is slightly unpractical (also, I prefer glass), but I have no real complaints. The taste is not as sweet and dominant as in the artisana oil - which is not necesarily a bad thing.

Good product

Posted by j44lee on Apr 28, 2012

I like this a lot. Very reasonably priced and easy to use. I tend to favor coconut oil from glass jars, but they are a little pricier and heavier. Nutiva is a good brand, and I've been using this version on and off for about 10 years.

Lovely oil

Posted by sercraz on Jun 28, 2012

I wished i knew about the many uses and benefits of using EVCO earlier. I now use it to moisturize and style my permed hair, as a lubricant, and a soothing lotion or douche whenever i have yeast infection. The smell is so yummy and my hubby loves it when i use it to massage him. I have tried another brand before as a face moisturizer and it broke me out badly, so i did not dare to try again with this brand. I am taking away 1 star because the packaging is not user-friendly. I had to buy sanitized syringes to draw the oil from the tub and transfer into my pump bottle. Hope Nutiva can come up with a better packaging in the near future.