• Customer Ratings

Love these!

Posted by 5361245887549870591 on Jul 08, 2013

Great price and glad I made the purchase. I use these in my protein shakes and with a little bit of juice.

Excellent Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 20, 2013

I have been using Nutiva Chia Seeds for more than a year and there are many uses for this nutritious seeds. I use it in my oat meal and in smoothies. Sometimes when I make jelly I add some chia seeds to it and it taste very good when added to a cold honey drink. As always the Nutiva brand delivers.

요거트에 타먹으면 좋아요.

Posted by Reviewer1645988 on May 28, 2013

먹기 나쁘지않고 간편한데 변비에 효과있는건 사람에따라 다른가봐요. 저는 요거트에 한숟갈 뿌려놓고 5분~10분 재웠다가 먹는데, 몇시간 후쯤 아랫배가 살살 아픈듯 기별이 오며 쾌변하거든요 ㅎㅎㅎ 근데 저희 엄마는 변비에 전혀 효과 못보신다고..

Chia Seeds

Posted by 5606391286424932386 on Apr 24, 2013

My first purchase from iHerb! Fast delivery, reach within a week :) Added some to my drink for the past weeks and I felt myself being healthier. Good Value and quality! Will be a return buyer. ^.^

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I am happy with my purchase. Packaging describes the seeds well. They tase good too and they are healthy! Will purchase again.

I add Chia Seeds to almost everything

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Apr 23, 2013

I add it to soups, smoothies etc'. Chia, like fish, is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, though of a different sort. It also has antioxidants, protein and fiber so it's a great add to diet for any vegans and vegetarians.

Perfect

Posted by Maugnak on Apr 17, 2013

Very good product! Recommended!

Chia Seeds

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 15, 2013

Chia seeds are a species of flowering plant in the mint family. It is native to Mexico and Guatemala. Chia seeds can used in drinks and as a food source. They are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. If you found this review helpful please click the yes button.

Good product

Posted by ullteppeogvarmte on Apr 03, 2013

I use chia seeds every day in my cereal.

Fine!

Posted by LoveLife on Mar 21, 2013

Its health benefits are difficult to overestinmate. I put it into my cranberry juice and in 15 minutes I get a perfect snack which makes me sated, happy and sets in a working mood.