• Customer Ratings

Good product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

good

Posted by iherblover on Aug 31, 2012

Very good, I like it!

Chia seeds

Posted by 5022201699572941333 on Sep 10, 2012

Excellent price & v fast delivery , received it in 3 days in Hongkong

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2345985 on Sep 10, 2012

I toss some in my daily smoothies. I've also made chia pudding with this. Seeds with some almond milk, then a TB of sunbutter then topped with bananas. YUM!

Great Product with Great Price

Posted by 4871770310667665963 on Sep 13, 2012

This is a great product with unbeatable price. The item was delivered shortly after I placed the order. I will defintely order again when I run out of it.

Chia Seeds

Posted by 5606391286424932386 on Apr 24, 2013

My first purchase from iHerb! Fast delivery, reach within a week :) Added some to my drink for the past weeks and I felt myself being healthier. Good Value and quality! Will be a return buyer. ^.^

Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1686088 on Sep 15, 2012

Love them for baked goods! I put a tablespoon in my pancake batter...love the slight crunch it gives them.

Excellent as breakfast item, as snack and Chia yourself to Slimmer Waistline )(

Posted by VictorySecret on Sep 18, 2012

This is the perfect on the go food! Take it on the road with you and add to fast food shake to make it a little healthier. Use as areplacement for oatmeal in the morning in yogurt no cooking required for quick on the road breakfast. Use as thickening agent as low calorie options in recipes especially vegans. After a workout for fiber rich protein meal. Helped reduce my waistline )( by 1 inch and a half!

Excellent quality!

Posted by herbalicious on Sep 19, 2012

I have started eating this every morning for breakfast with crushed pecans, buckwheat and flax and have noticed a difference in my bowel movement since I began. Highly recommended!

Excellent product very LOSS