• Reviews | English

Excellent Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jun 20, 2013

I have been using Nutiva Chia Seeds for more than a year and there are many uses for this nutritious seeds. I use it in my oat meal and in smoothies. Sometimes when I make jelly I add some chia seeds to it and it taste very good when added to a cold honey drink. As always the Nutiva brand delivers.

Love these!

Posted by 5361245887549870591 on Jul 08, 2013

Great price and glad I made the purchase. I use these in my protein shakes and with a little bit of juice.

Super

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 12, 2013

Great addition to my morning yogurt - I sprinkle a few tablespoonfuls and I'm getting fiber and Omega3. You can add this to just about anything and you won't even notice it's there.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2667733 on Aug 01, 2013

I mix mine in oats, can't tell it's there so that's a bonus.

Very good!

Posted by 5618233734589258371 on Aug 11, 2013

One of the best products on iherb!

Great

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

Love the chia seeds from nutiva, no difference really between white and black except the price.

Like it

Posted by 5333603858357728394 on Aug 20, 2013

I like chia seeds, and it is 3rd or 2nd pack I'm drinking. I'm adding them into my morning smoothie.

Good quality

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

I didn't really notice any difference between this white chia and regular chia, it gels up in water just the same and has the same taste. Store and use it exactly as you would regular chia.

white chia

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on Oct 17, 2013

i havent yet opened this but I prefer white chia as its higher in omegas (and doesnt look so bad in your teeth or in food).

Good product

Posted by ullteppeogvarmte on Apr 03, 2013

I use chia seeds every day in my cereal.