NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray, with Grapefruit Seed Extract, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Находка!

Posted by Feofaniya From Russian Federation on Oct 24, 2013

Спрей для носа с экстрактом грейпфрутовых косточек. Природный антибиотик. Прекрасно справляется с заложенностью носа БЕЗ сосудосуживающего эффекта, в отличии от большинства подобных препаратов. Когда простужена, пользуюсь только этим средством. Расходуется экономно. Лично у меня после применения первые несколько секунд чувствуется жжение и чихаю, но это нестрашно, главное, что помогает.

Neti was too intense for me, but this gently took care of my sinus issues

Posted by WildSweetVermont From Vermont on Jun 09, 2012

After getting sinus infections a few years in a row, I finally tried a Neti pot, which many friends recommended but always seemed kind of scary to me. I tried a number of times, with sea salt, a few drops of GSE, etc., but it was just WAY too intense for me, and didn't help. I think I was actually one of the people for whom Neti might have complicated an infection as I didn't get all of the water drained out properly. I have long loved and trusted GSE, and this nasal spray was just what I needed. Nice and gentle delivery, great product, no more sinus infections and that horrible raccoon mask of pain.

Great alternative to antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1429047 From California on May 07, 2012

I found this product looking for a natural alternative to antibiotics to treat a sinus infection. It has worked well and definately clears things out. I think it will be great for ongoing, chronic sinus issues. For the infection, I think it worked best combined with the NutriBiotic liquid concentrate.

Long term benefits

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on May 07, 2010

It takes a week or 2, but seems to help a lot after that. Can't beat the price.

allergies

Posted by Reviewer1573719 From Michigan on Jun 05, 2010

I started use this product two months ago my nose was swelling for ten mos the nasal spray the doctor give didn't help and i could not smell at all. so i order gse nasal spray it took about a month to started working and now i can smell a little bit it is pretty good i will contuine to use this product i recommend it.