Neti was too intense for me, but this gently took care of my sinus issues

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 09, 2012

After getting sinus infections a few years in a row, I finally tried a Neti pot, which many friends recommended but always seemed kind of scary to me. I tried a number of times, with sea salt, a few drops of GSE, etc., but it was just WAY too intense for me, and didn't help. I think I was actually one of the people for whom Neti might have complicated an infection as I didn't get all of the water drained out properly. I have long loved and trusted GSE, and this nasal spray was just what I needed. Nice and gentle delivery, great product, no more sinus infections and that horrible raccoon mask of pain.

Находка!

Posted by Feofaniya on Oct 24, 2013

Спрей для носа с экстрактом грейпфрутовых косточек. Природный антибиотик. Прекрасно справляется с заложенностью носа БЕЗ сосудосуживающего эффекта, в отличии от большинства подобных препаратов. Когда простужена, пользуюсь только этим средством. Расходуется экономно. Лично у меня после применения первые несколько секунд чувствуется жжение и чихаю, но это нестрашно, главное, что помогает.

Great alternative to antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1429047 on May 07, 2012

I found this product looking for a natural alternative to antibiotics to treat a sinus infection. It has worked well and definately clears things out. I think it will be great for ongoing, chronic sinus issues. For the infection, I think it worked best combined with the NutriBiotic liquid concentrate.

Long term benefits

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on May 07, 2010

It takes a week or 2, but seems to help a lot after that. Can't beat the price.

allergies

Posted by Reviewer1573719 on Jun 05, 2010

I started use this product two months ago my nose was swelling for ten mos the nasal spray the doctor give didn't help and i could not smell at all. so i order gse nasal spray it took about a month to started working and now i can smell a little bit it is pretty good i will contuine to use this product i recommend it.

Works for my sinusitis but a bit unconfortable to use

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Jun 21, 2010

I tend to suffer from sinusitis quite chronically, and am often left with problems for weeks, if not months, after a simple cold, sometimes resorting to antibiotics. I have found that this spray works really well to reduce the length of a cold and reduce the chance of getting an infection. The only problem is that I find it burns my nasal passages for a minute or two after use, so sometimes I don't use it as often as I should.

use it to open nose

Posted by Reviewer1601971 on Jan 20, 2011

usually when I wake up I have a slight headache from my nose being stuffed up while I sleep. I spray this every morning and it feels like it opens my sinuses.

Good product. Burns a little

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Jan 25, 2011

I'm not sure about this product as I don't use it every day. When I do use it, if my nose is irritated from blowing so much, the product burns.

ok

Posted by Reviewer3097516 on Jul 21, 2011

ok

Good

Posted by Reviewer1604459 on Oct 22, 2011

This product gives me immediate relief

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »