Helps!

Posted by Reviewer1080654 on Oct 22, 2015

My sinuses clear instantly after use!

great decongestant!

Posted by 5080685885393283027 on Jul 09, 2015

I've suffered with sinus pressure and pain for as long as I remember. This product works better than sudafed! I love that is not addictive. Don't be skeptical to order!

Super

Posted by 5704654929863223187 on Jun 24, 2015

super and natural

Works for her!

Posted by 4839458146370830485 on Jun 08, 2015

My wife has an auto immune disorder and the sinus on one side gives her fits. This stuff gets "things moving" which eventually gets her cleared out, which is a lot more comfortable. She has used this for years - a bottle goes a long way. Every spring she is reaching for it again. She also likes that it does not have preservatives and other junk in it.

It works.

Posted by 5228821987497655037 on Jun 06, 2015

I was already a fan of GSE so this was a no-brainer when I needed nasal spray. I believe I had a sinus infection, and this cleared things up.

Saved me from a Dr. visit many times!!

Posted by 5685375205390782835 on May 04, 2015

One of the best products I have ever purchased for preventing and treating sinus infections, and colds!

Great product!

Posted by 5701090146050192781 on Feb 03, 2015

I have had so much dryness in one nostril, that I thought I had a staff infection. The test came back negative. The doctor recommended a salt based nasal spray, which did not work. He then suggested a non-petroleum based ointment and it worked but I hated that in my nose, especially during the night. My daughter writes for a natural health website and suggested I try a grapefruit seed extract nasal spray. iHerb had the best price and so here I am, writing a review. I spray this in my nostrils twice a day and I have no more dry peeling nostril. This is also the first winter that I have not had dry bleeding nostrils. This is a very inexpensive solution and a great product!

Good

Posted by klinacz on Jan 27, 2015

I bought this product to use it as a lubricant and also had a little hope it could help with chronic inflamed nasal turbinates but it didn't do much about that. However this product works fine as a lubricant and I believe it is good in preventing infections. It can cause burning or itching sensation at first couple of uses but I don't experience it now.

Greipfrūtu kauliņu ekstrakts

Posted by ekopreces on Oct 18, 2014

Brīnišķīgs sprejs deguna dobumam, ko noteikti iesaku iegādāties katrā ģimenē. Mana 15-gadīgā meita to lieto vienmēr, tiklīdz ir aizdomas par vīrusa, iesnu vai jebkādu citu saaukstēšanās pazīmju tuvošanos. Ja jūtat, ka nupat iesnas būs klāt, lietojiet šo spreju 3x dienā. Izārstēšanās process notiek daudz ātrāk. Pudelīte ilgam laikam, ērti lietojama.

Verry good