Does Not Sting, Feels Nice

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Dec 20, 2012

This is the first nasal spray I have used that does not sting. It is too early for me to know long term effects on my stuffy nose. If I have have a sinus infection or more than just dryiness I use a a syringe filled with about 3 oz. of saline solution,lean my head back off the arm of the couch, and squirt the saline solution in. Then I say "ka, ka, ka, ka.." like my ENT taught me. Then I get up while holding my nostrils shut, go to a sink and release the water. I like this better than a neti pot because it goes deeper. However, once in a great while, a neti pot or my method may make an existing infection worse.

Works... temporarily

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I did as instructed in the label but the relief only lasted for an hour or even less. I'm using it for my allergies. The spraying process wasn't very comfortable. I'm still gonna use this though, a temporary relief is better than no relief!

NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray, with Grapefruit Seed Extract

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Feb 13, 2015

Не мое. Испытано много раз, но чудодейственного эффекта (да и вообще, какого бы то ни было эффекта!) не замечено.

Zero Star if possible...

Posted by Reviewer1433225 on Oct 08, 2012

My title explain everything! Spray 3 times and had ultra bad congestion! when I say ultra bad congestion is way beyond what you can imagine! I am rather immune to sneezing n congestion n this make it like 50times worse!

Good nasal spray

Posted by Reviewer2828968 on Jan 01, 2013

I had good luck with this and got quick relief. I needed to repeat usage several times. It seems to make your nose run, but perhaps that is what helps.

Exactly what I needed.

Posted by 4714651656329561802 on Sep 14, 2013

I have tried all of the prescription sprays for years, but stumbled upon this one about 5 years ago and it is wonderful, solving my sinus problems without the side effects of the others.

Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer2095898 on Sep 16, 2014

Used many sprays for hayfever with minimum results. This spray produces excellent results with minimum outlay.

Bad for me, Good for my friend.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Sep 27, 2014

I couldn`nt use this, made my condition worse, so I gave the other bottle to my friend. She loved it and it helped her a lot. Goes to show we are different. with different needs at times..

Helps!

Posted by Reviewer1080654 on Oct 22, 2015

My sinuses clear instantly after use!

Great product!

Posted by 5701090146050192781 on Feb 03, 2015

I have had so much dryness in one nostril, that I thought I had a staff infection. The test came back negative. The doctor recommended a salt based nasal spray, which did not work. He then suggested a non-petroleum based ointment and it worked but I hated that in my nose, especially during the night. My daughter writes for a natural health website and suggested I try a grapefruit seed extract nasal spray. iHerb had the best price and so here I am, writing a review. I spray this in my nostrils twice a day and I have no more dry peeling nostril. This is also the first winter that I have not had dry bleeding nostrils. This is a very inexpensive solution and a great product!