EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray, with Grapefruit Seed Extract, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

$5.98
$9.99
Savings of: $4.01 (40% off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 504 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 11-15 of 231 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Power twins!

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2918145 on Oct 18, 2008

I use this spray in the morning right before I do my nasal rinse with the NeilMed solution/bottle kit. Keeps my sinuses clear all day. I used to get 4-5 sinus infections a year, but not anymore. At night I spray twice up each nostril before going to bed. My son used to have Asthma and a chronic runny nose. He uses this too and has no problems now.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Не верила, но реально работает лучше любого дорогого лекарства

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Novella on Oct 24, 2013

Страдала хроническим насморком очень долго. Ничего не помогало: ни дорогущие капли, ни гормональные спреи, ни таблетки, ни "кукушки" - после кратковременного улучшения через неделю-две снова был заложенный нос. Уже почти смирилась, но решила попробовать этот спрей на основе экстракта грейпфрутовых косточек. Я в восторге!!! Эффект очевиден!!! Причем достаточно было 3-х кратного применения в течение первых 3 дней. Потом еще два дня брызгала утром и на ночь. Спасибо за такой продукт! Обязательно куплю еще! Такое волшебное средство должно быть всегда! Кстати, детям его тоже можно применять, начиная с 5-ти лет.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Nasal Spray with GSE

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Aug 20, 2011

I’m just becoming acquainted with GSE. Appreciate various reviews about GSE. I bought NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray with GSE in my quest to help alleviate my blocked nasal passages and provide relief to my sinus flare-ups. My plan is to be rid of often used, (and dependency on) pharma sprays and heal any ENT tissue affected by extended use of RXnasal sprays. Yet to feel results others have written of in their reviews so I've given this a cautious 3 stars, Its early days.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Works For Me

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1080538 on Feb 27, 2012

I had a very bad head ache. Went to ER room. 5x-rays. Three meds-result zero. Heard about NutriBioti With GSE. Head ache gone. Found out later that sinusitis was caused by fungus & GSE was the only way to kill it

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Works for me

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1127486 on Apr 06, 2013

When you first spray this in your nose you will think nothing will happen because it doesn't sting or burn. But in a few minutes your stuffy nose will clear up. I have had a lot of sinus pressure and clogged nostril on the left side and this product works wonderfully to clear it up. I uasually use it before bed and sometimes during the day if needed. I highly recommend it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 11-15 of 231 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »