Very very good

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Jul 31, 2013

Drop the pharmacuiticals ones and switch to this and Xclear Xylitol Sinus, vary betwwen thes two and your nose ans sinus will clear up

Does Not Sting, Feels Nice

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Dec 20, 2012

This is the first nasal spray I have used that does not sting. It is too early for me to know long term effects on my stuffy nose. If I have have a sinus infection or more than just dryiness I use a a syringe filled with about 3 oz. of saline solution,lean my head back off the arm of the couch, and squirt the saline solution in. Then I say "ka, ka, ka, ka.." like my ENT taught me. Then I get up while holding my nostrils shut, go to a sink and release the water. I like this better than a neti pot because it goes deeper. However, once in a great while, a neti pot or my method may make an existing infection worse.

Exactly what I needed.

Posted by 4714651656329561802 on Sep 14, 2013

I have tried all of the prescription sprays for years, but stumbled upon this one about 5 years ago and it is wonderful, solving my sinus problems without the side effects of the others.

Great product

Posted by 5574826242646433028 on Jul 20, 2014

This is an excellent antimicrobial for sinuses and is value-for-money. If you have a sinus infection use of this spray may precipitate a cleansing crisis, as it did for me and somebody else close to me who used it. Persist and the infection should clear eventually.

For chronic sinusitis

Posted by 4765039564681403294 on Jun 24, 2016

I use this whenever I feel stuffy. I have been made a careful diagnose, suggesting I have the chronic sinusitis - this stuff will ease the stuffy feeling instantly. No point using anything else. So glad this is natural with no poisonous stuff in it. With no second though, I recommend.

Works... temporarily

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

I did as instructed in the label but the relief only lasted for an hour or even less. I'm using it for my allergies. The spraying process wasn't very comfortable. I'm still gonna use this though, a temporary relief is better than no relief!

Zero Star if possible...

Posted by Reviewer1433225 on Oct 08, 2012

My title explain everything! Spray 3 times and had ultra bad congestion! when I say ultra bad congestion is way beyond what you can imagine! I am rather immune to sneezing n congestion n this make it like 50times worse!

cheap insurance for pre sinus infection

Posted by Reviewer1145607 on Jul 22, 2012

think it works best upon 1st sign of infection. less intense than oregano or silver sprays which arent good for long term use. cheapest on iherb :)

NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray with GSE

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Jul 22, 2011

My whole family uses this GSE nasal spray even the kids. It seems to be good for what ails thus far. All natural too.

Bad for me, Good for my friend.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Sep 27, 2014

I couldn`nt use this, made my condition worse, so I gave the other bottle to my friend. She loved it and it helped her a lot. Goes to show we are different. with different needs at times..