Awesome Sinus Spray

Posted by 4653241311834553804 on Oct 01, 2014

I purchased this spray for my 12 year old daughter - primarily based on the reviews that were written about it. She has suffered from chronic sinus for about the past 6 years. We don't use antibiotics, as we have tried in the past and they don't work. We always chose the more natural path to resolving our health issues anyway. She has received homeopathic treatment for many years, but to no avail. We tried all sorts of things - salt bath inhalers, flushing the nose with salty water, dietary changes and vitamins. She has now used this spray for 3 days. She can actually breathe through her nose clearly for the first time in 6 years. The dark circles under her eyes have also improved. My suggestion is to give it a go. It's a very affordable and effective option and for those with chronic sinus, a welcome relief from the symptoms.

Bad for me, Good for my friend.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Sep 27, 2014

I couldn`nt use this, made my condition worse, so I gave the other bottle to my friend. She loved it and it helped her a lot. Goes to show we are different. with different needs at times..

Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer2095898 on Sep 16, 2014

Used many sprays for hayfever with minimum results. This spray produces excellent results with minimum outlay.

nice product

Posted by 4782471341590445537 on Sep 15, 2014

great

great product

Posted by Reviewer2383160 on Sep 13, 2014

I put this product to the test, as soon as I sprayed it I got instant relief and for 2 hours after. I sprayed again before sleeping and was able to breath comfortably. Then I remembered I had Serrapeptase so today I'm taking that also. Powerful combo. After suffering for years with allergies, finally products that gives relief....thank you iherb. I tried washing my sineses out with a neti pot but it only seemed to make my infection worse. It was awful as all I could smell was a strong smell of "seaweed" which of course it wasn't just what ever was in my sineses.

Works like magic!

Posted by 5306563004301727402 on Aug 08, 2014

My husband used to have catarrh all the time, he could not sense anything during years, but right after we received this spray and applied it, situation has changed. Now he does not have any problems with breathing and sense! It worked like a magic! Spray does not smell or have any disadvantages. Great product. Recommend.

good!!!

Posted by 4762766103934632128 on Aug 05, 2014

good

NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray, with Grapefruit Seed Extract

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jul 24, 2014

I purchased this for the spray bottle.

Great product

Posted by 5574826242646433028 on Jul 20, 2014

This is an excellent antimicrobial for sinuses and is value-for-money. If you have a sinus infection use of this spray may precipitate a cleansing crisis, as it did for me and somebody else close to me who used it. Persist and the infection should clear eventually.

Will not buy again

Posted by 4946193606151121542 on Jun 05, 2014

I did not find the product after I used my nose was more open I will not buy again