Caused irritation - burning, itching and sneezing

Posted by WellnessRoad on Oct 24, 2013

This nasal spray caused instant irritation for me - terrible burning, itching and sneezing. I may be sensitive to one or a combination of the ingredients. It's a shame that it didn't work for me as so many people seem to have benefited from the use of this product.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2996981 on Jan 03, 2013

I am a huge fan of GSE and have used it for years. Sadly however as I write this I'm suffering severe sinus pain and a very sore throat which started started as a burning immediately on using this product and has gradually become worse over the last few hours. Potentially this is just a purge caused by the GSE (more likely it's directly burned me as a purge would not be immediate), but I'm not willing to risk another shot at this.

Bad one with no effect at all !

Posted by 4627819995769584696 on Apr 08, 2016

Its doing nothing , will not buy this product again.

Sinus relief

Posted by Reviewer3024726 on Jan 25, 2007

This product has helped many of us in our family who have allergies. It is the best relief we have found!

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2341775 on Feb 24, 2009

I bought this for my husband but ended up having to use it myself. It works wonders on sinuses especially if you have a sinus headache. I would recommend this to anyone that has any problems with their sinuses or allergies. It will clear them right up.

- Caused burning sensation (with update) -

Posted by dinnair on Jul 16, 2012

My husband said it caused an annoying burning sensation/ irritation in his nostrils every time he sprayed it and got his eyes all teary. He's normally the type that endures much discomfort, so for him to actually complain, means it's serious. Furthermore it did not help with his sinus congestion. Will not buy again, coz it's not fun to burn your nostrils which are already congested. A waste of money. Update: To be fair, I need to update that upon further usage, the spray did help open up my husband's congested sinus, helping him drain out mucus more easily.

absolute crap

Posted by kyotomatty on Apr 30, 2012

I had blocked sinuses, this completely blocked them more and then made my nose run. I tried a lot and this is just awful.

This is the best

Posted by Reviewer2020947 on Feb 26, 2009

I use this every time I am exposed to a virus or feel like I am getting a cold or virus. It is just amazing how this just total turns it around. I wouldnt be without this. It is very effective.

GSE Nasal spray

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Dec 07, 2009

This is pretty good stuff. I can't sniff as the directions say or liquid ends up in my ears, but i hold my head to the side of the nostril that is on the upside and spray 3 seperate times, then turn my head over and do the other nostril-- it has helped get a very nasty sinus issue (no pun intended) under control-- I had to be patient-- it took me about 2 weeks-- but now I'm good.

Good Nasal Spray

Posted by Denyse on Jun 23, 2010

Seems to have claered up my nasal problems to some degree, but then again I haven't used it daily either.