10% Off Orders Over $40!

Olivella, Moisturizer, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml)

Olivella, All Natural Virgin Olive Oil Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3106352 on May 08, 2008

I love this product - even though I wonder if straight olive oil would do the same thing much less expensively. I am approaching my "golden years" and this product has improved the overall smoothness and "fullness" in just a short time. It does take a few minutes to absorb, but it is fully worth it.

From Toronto, Ontario

Posted by Reviewer3325641 on Apr 26, 2009

I have been using it for almost three weeks, I can tell the pores in my nose are smaller, it doesn't feel greasy after I apply on it, but I got some break out on my face, I am not sure is it too oily for me or not, I will try more time to see.

ten stars

Posted by Reviewer2215567 on Jun 16, 2010

this is the best product I have ever used-my skin has a whole new feel-soft,-wonderful-keep on selling it

love this stuff!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2005746 on May 09, 2011

it really hydrates very dry skin and smells nice - then again ANYTHING made in Italy is nice.............