Optimox Corporation, Iodoral, 12.5 mg, 90 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer2540478 on May 04, 2011

I took thyroid medication for decades before starting Iodoral. The next time I went to the doctor and had a thyroid test, she told me that it was too high and I didn't need it. So the Iodoral replaced the Armour thyroid medicine evidently. I have no side effects of any kind, and I'm not as cold as I used to be.

They worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer2669783 on Feb 26, 2012

I started taking a capsule a day of Iodoral. I've been taking 3 capsules a day natural thyroid for many years. I started to slowly lose weight without changing my diet. The second half of my eyebrows are growing back. I had found out that was a symptom of hypothyroidism. I am now down to just 1 capsule a day of my natural thyroid product. I feel more energetic. I wold recommend Iodoral for anyone. I don't believe we get enough Iodine in our diets.

iodoral really supports thyroid function

Posted by Reviewer1159992 on Jul 07, 2011

Dear Iherb, I do hope iodoral will stay on your product list for a long time! It is becoming harder to find. It has been a great thyroid support and menstrual cycle support for me. As a 47 year old gal--hormonal changes are happening and during the time I couldn't get iodoral, my PMS was much worse and I had no energy. Here's hoping iodoral stays!

hard to review

Posted by owlsrwise on Dec 23, 2011

I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and my Dr. started me on Iodoral. With certain thyroid conditions you must be very cautious so I recommend that you not only educate yourself, but speak to your Dr. before trying these on your own. In certain conditions they can make you feel worse. But for others they are a wonderful supplement that will help greatly.

iodoral really works!

Posted by Reviewer1799983 on Dec 26, 2011

I am hypothyroid and have tried any number of supplements, in addition to prescription porcine thyroid- to try to get more energy. For a good 18 months I would fall asleep on the sofa after dinner. That stopped the day I started taking the iodoral (12.5mg).It also got rid of brain fog. I was hesitant to try it because too much iodine can be dangerous- but I obviously need this. Will be using this for the rest of my life.