Wonderful Iodine supplement

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Apr 23, 2016

Quick and easy way to take iodine, especially when travelling.

Dr Abraham's contribution to humanity ..

Posted by Reviewer1617056 on Apr 21, 2016

Wasn't it good of Dr Abraham to spend seven years searching through the world literature on iodine to figure out its health benefits ! And then to found the Optimox company to produce Iodoral, iodine taken orally in a pill. A pill which is Lugol's solution in pill form. It was Dr Abraham who first made me aware of the incredible health benefits of iodine to human beings. His articles at Optimox should be read by everyone who wants to understand this. I have been using Iodoral daily for several years. We all do in my family. It gives energy, It detoxifies. It protects against disease. I have the the greatest respect and appreciation for this health pioneer and his Iodoral.

Health from Iodine

Posted by 5304437434486789388 on Dec 31, 2015

Good product. One tablet (50 mg iodine) for daily use iff you are sick, and need to recover body from criters (microorganisms). Clean helats from body - flour, clor, bromide.

Cystic breasts are gone

Posted by 5710248655359115138 on May 06, 2015

For years I always had cystic breasts... now they are all gone. Great for thyroid also.

Iodoral

Posted by 5576425659805634592 on Jan 06, 2015

Excellent product... waiting to long for IHerb to get in stock again. It needs to be stocked better, my only complaint and I have no idea why it was out of stock for so long. I have taken this product for several years. Keeps my thyroid level more than anything else I've used and great for people with fibrostic cysts.

Posted by Reviewer1551784 on Mar 21, 2014

My doctor told me to get this as my health is off, things are improving already.

Top quality Iodine

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 06, 2014

Perfect and comes highly endorsed by many experts in Iodine field. Perfect for supplementation and detox.

Fluoride/bromide quencher and thyroid activator

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

In times with fluoride/bromide present in many grocery items (and for some drinking water), this is very helpful. Be pro-active and read up on Iodine 'companion nutrients' before popping. Briefly, Selenium and Iodine act in tandem to optimize your thyroidal hormone (t3, t4) secretion. Overall, these tabs are small and neutral in taste (Unless you chew it, it then acquires a bit bleachy taste)

Makes a huge difference

Posted by 4755071733559809219 on Nov 19, 2013

This is a miracle cure to so many things doctors don't tell you about.

Very satisfied

Posted by 5703202374731229055 on Oct 30, 2013

My body surely needed this product. Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »