• Please note this item has been replaced by OPT-01501.

• Reviews | English

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer2540478 on May 04, 2011

I took thyroid medication for decades before starting Iodoral. The next time I went to the doctor and had a thyroid test, she told me that it was too high and I didn't need it. So the Iodoral replaced the Armour thyroid medicine evidently. I have no side effects of any kind, and I'm not as cold as I used to be.

They worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer2669783 on Feb 26, 2012

I started taking a capsule a day of Iodoral. I've been taking 3 capsules a day natural thyroid for many years. I started to slowly lose weight without changing my diet. The second half of my eyebrows are growing back. I had found out that was a symptom of hypothyroidism. I am now down to just 1 capsule a day of my natural thyroid product. I feel more energetic. I wold recommend Iodoral for anyone. I don't believe we get enough Iodine in our diets.

iodoral really works!

Posted by Reviewer1799983 on Dec 26, 2011

I am hypothyroid and have tried any number of supplements, in addition to prescription porcine thyroid- to try to get more energy. For a good 18 months I would fall asleep on the sofa after dinner. That stopped the day I started taking the iodoral (12.5mg).It also got rid of brain fog. I was hesitant to try it because too much iodine can be dangerous- but I obviously need this. Will be using this for the rest of my life.

hard to review

Posted by owlsrwise on Dec 23, 2011

I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and my Dr. started me on Iodoral. With certain thyroid conditions you must be very cautious so I recommend that you not only educate yourself, but speak to your Dr. before trying these on your own. In certain conditions they can make you feel worse. But for others they are a wonderful supplement that will help greatly.

Goiter no more!

Posted by 4665368841171548204 on Oct 14, 2013

Using this product at double dosage + magnesium citrate has shrunken my thyroid, a.k.a., goiter, in about seven weeks. So-- despite what the endocrinologist said (there wasn't anything natural I could do about it)-- I am cured. Happy face!

iodoral really supports thyroid function

Posted by Reviewer1159992 on Jul 07, 2011

Dear Iherb, I do hope iodoral will stay on your product list for a long time! It is becoming harder to find. It has been a great thyroid support and menstrual cycle support for me. As a 47 year old gal--hormonal changes are happening and during the time I couldn't get iodoral, my PMS was much worse and I had no energy. Here's hoping iodoral stays!

Iodoral Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1780176 on Jun 05, 2013

I never want to be without this product! When I'm not taking it after about a month my hair starts falling out, my nails start peeling and breaking, my skin gets really dry and overall I feel worn out. The science and research behind this product is beyond incredible! When I get back on it, I see a difference within a week. My hair starts growing, my nails get stronger and longer, my skin is normal and I feel 100% better. Fantastic product! I don't ever want to run out again!

better than kelp - I've lost weight without even trying!

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

I previously used a kelp supplement but iodoral has much more iodine in it - i can actually feel it do some good. I've lost weight without even trying (and that wasnt even my intention!) and my breast pain is really reduced. A lump that I have had for many years has actually shrunk so much that i have trouble feeling it now. this happened within 2 weeks of iodoral. iodine is amazing stuff but u have to have courage and conviction becos the detox symptoms are nothing to sneeze at

Makes a huge difference

Posted by 4755071733559809219 on Nov 19, 2013

This is a miracle cure to so many things doctors don't tell you about.

Fluoride/bromide quencher and thyroid activator

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

In times with fluoride/bromide present in many grocery items (and for some drinking water), this is very helpful. Be pro-active and read up on Iodine 'companion nutrients' before popping. Briefly, Selenium and Iodine act in tandem to optimize your thyroidal hormone (t3, t4) secretion. Overall, these tabs are small and neutral in taste (Unless you chew it, it then acquires a bit bleachy taste)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »