Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Optimox Corporation, Iodoral, 90 Tablets

iodoral really supports thyroid function

Posted by Reviewer1159992 on Jul 07, 2011

Dear Iherb, I do hope iodoral will stay on your product list for a long time! It is becoming harder to find. It has been a great thyroid support and menstrual cycle support for me. As a 47 year old gal--hormonal changes are happening and during the time I couldn't get iodoral, my PMS was much worse and I had no energy. Here's hoping iodoral stays!

Iodoral Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1780176 on Jun 05, 2013

I never want to be without this product! When I'm not taking it after about a month my hair starts falling out, my nails start peeling and breaking, my skin gets really dry and overall I feel worn out. The science and research behind this product is beyond incredible! When I get back on it, I see a difference within a week. My hair starts growing, my nails get stronger and longer, my skin is normal and I feel 100% better. Fantastic product! I don't ever want to run out again!

better than kelp - I've lost weight without even trying!

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

I previously used a kelp supplement but iodoral has much more iodine in it - i can actually feel it do some good. I've lost weight without even trying (and that wasnt even my intention!) and my breast pain is really reduced. A lump that I have had for many years has actually shrunk so much that i have trouble feeling it now. this happened within 2 weeks of iodoral. iodine is amazing stuff but u have to have courage and conviction becos the detox symptoms are nothing to sneeze at

iodoral review

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Jun 20, 2011

Just started taking these so I guess it's too early to tell the affects. Just to note I am highly sensitive to everything and so far so good ... no adverse reaction to these tablets

Iodoral availability

Posted by Reviewer2576991 on Apr 28, 2011

Thanks for providing notification service about the availability of this iodine supplement. I was in a panic about how to keep up my daily intake when the catastrophe in Japan took place and the need for iodine was increased. The product is consistent in quiality and your price didn't change even though the demand is great at this time. Thanks..