July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Optimox Corporation, Iodoral, 12.5 mg, 90 Tablets

Iodoral availability

Posted by Reviewer2576991 on Apr 28, 2011

Thanks for providing notification service about the availability of this iodine supplement. I was in a panic about how to keep up my daily intake when the catastrophe in Japan took place and the need for iodine was increased. The product is consistent in quiality and your price didn't change even though the demand is great at this time. Thanks..

iodoral really works!

Posted by Reviewer1799983 on Dec 26, 2011

I am hypothyroid and have tried any number of supplements, in addition to prescription porcine thyroid- to try to get more energy. For a good 18 months I would fall asleep on the sofa after dinner. That stopped the day I started taking the iodoral (12.5mg).It also got rid of brain fog. I was hesitant to try it because too much iodine can be dangerous- but I obviously need this. Will be using this for the rest of my life.

Iodoral Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1780176 on Jun 05, 2013

I never want to be without this product! When I'm not taking it after about a month my hair starts falling out, my nails start peeling and breaking, my skin gets really dry and overall I feel worn out. The science and research behind this product is beyond incredible! When I get back on it, I see a difference within a week. My hair starts growing, my nails get stronger and longer, my skin is normal and I feel 100% better. Fantastic product! I don't ever want to run out again!

Makes a huge difference

Posted by 4755071733559809219 on Nov 19, 2013

This is a miracle cure to so many things doctors don't tell you about.

iodoral review

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Jun 20, 2011

Just started taking these so I guess it's too early to tell the affects. Just to note I am highly sensitive to everything and so far so good ... no adverse reaction to these tablets