• Please note this item has been replaced by OPT-01501.

• Reviews | English

Makes a huge difference

Posted by 4755071733559809219 on Nov 19, 2013

This is a miracle cure to so many things doctors don't tell you about.

Fluoride/bromide quencher and thyroid activator

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

In times with fluoride/bromide present in many grocery items (and for some drinking water), this is very helpful. Be pro-active and read up on Iodine 'companion nutrients' before popping. Briefly, Selenium and Iodine act in tandem to optimize your thyroidal hormone (t3, t4) secretion. Overall, these tabs are small and neutral in taste (Unless you chew it, it then acquires a bit bleachy taste)

Iodoral availability

Posted by Reviewer2576991 on Apr 28, 2011

Thanks for providing notification service about the availability of this iodine supplement. I was in a panic about how to keep up my daily intake when the catastrophe in Japan took place and the need for iodine was increased. The product is consistent in quiality and your price didn't change even though the demand is great at this time. Thanks..

iodoral review

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Jun 20, 2011

Just started taking these so I guess it's too early to tell the affects. Just to note I am highly sensitive to everything and so far so good ... no adverse reaction to these tablets

Isodoral 90 Tablet

Posted by Reviewer1825106 on Aug 05, 2011

Noticed a big difference upon taking this Iodine and Iodid supplement (1 capsule) recommended by David Brownstein in his book "Iodine Why You Need It, Why You Can't Live Without It" compared to other brands. Fast shipment. I will buy this from I-Herb again.

iodoral

Posted by Reviewer1567642 on Jul 27, 2011

so far this product has made me feel better..i have only been taking it for 2 weeks so still to early to tell

Still Early

Posted by Reviewer1815879 on Sep 07, 2010

I've only been taking this for a couple of weeks at the minimum dose, so it's too early to tell how well it will work for me. I can say that it hasn't had any bad side effects.

iodoral tabs

Posted by Reviewer3230131 on Dec 18, 2011

i was recommended them by my daughter , i feel much better in myself since taking them, and the pain i have had for years in my breast, as all but gone now, i would recommend them to my friends

Cystic breasts are gone

Posted by 5710248655359115138 on May 06, 2015

For years I always had cystic breasts... now they are all gone. Great for thyroid also.

Good but not perfect.

Posted by FourSeasons on Jun 19, 2015

I'm glad there's a little perforation in these tablets, so you can easily break them in half. If I take an entire tab, I just don't feel well. But 1/2 a tab at a time is giving me some relief from symptoms. However, I can take an equivalent amount or more of Magnascent or Iosol (both liquid preparations) and not get side effects. I have read here & there that Lugol's (and that's what Iodoral is) does not agree with everyone. Guess I am one of those. I find it hard to believe that some people take the 50 mg. pills. Amazing.