Optimox Corporation, Iodoral, 12.5 mg, 90 Tablets

Iodoral Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1780176 From California on Jun 05, 2013

I never want to be without this product! When I'm not taking it after about a month my hair starts falling out, my nails start peeling and breaking, my skin gets really dry and overall I feel worn out. The science and research behind this product is beyond incredible! When I get back on it, I see a difference within a week. My hair starts growing, my nails get stronger and longer, my skin is normal and I feel 100% better. Fantastic product! I don't ever want to run out again!

Iodoral availability

Posted by Reviewer2576991 From Kentucky on Apr 28, 2011

Thanks for providing notification service about the availability of this iodine supplement. I was in a panic about how to keep up my daily intake when the catastrophe in Japan took place and the need for iodine was increased. The product is consistent in quiality and your price didn't change even though the demand is great at this time. Thanks..

iodoral review

Posted by Reviewer1041883 From New York on Jun 20, 2011

Just started taking these so I guess it's too early to tell the affects. Just to note I am highly sensitive to everything and so far so good ... no adverse reaction to these tablets

Still Early

Posted by Reviewer1815879 From Canada on Sep 07, 2010

I've only been taking this for a couple of weeks at the minimum dose, so it's too early to tell how well it will work for me. I can say that it hasn't had any bad side effects.

iodoral

Posted by Reviewer1567642 From Alabama on Jul 27, 2011

so far this product has made me feel better..i have only been taking it for 2 weeks so still to early to tell