Optimox Corporation, Iodoral, 12.5 mg, 90 Tablets

iodoral tabs

Posted by Reviewer3230131 From Great Britain on Dec 18, 2011

i was recommended them by my daughter , i feel much better in myself since taking them, and the pain i have had for years in my breast, as all but gone now, i would recommend them to my friends

iodoral really works!

Posted by Reviewer1799983 From New York on Dec 26, 2011

I am hypothyroid and have tried any number of supplements, in addition to prescription porcine thyroid- to try to get more energy. For a good 18 months I would fall asleep on the sofa after dinner. That stopped the day I started taking the iodoral (12.5mg).It also got rid of brain fog. I was hesitant to try it because too much iodine can be dangerous- but I obviously need this. Will be using this for the rest of my life.

Makes a huge difference

Posted by 4755071733559809219 on Nov 19, 2013

This is a miracle cure to so many things doctors don't tell you about.

Isodoral 90 Tablet

Posted by Reviewer1825106 From Michigan on Aug 05, 2011

Noticed a big difference upon taking this Iodine and Iodid supplement (1 capsule) recommended by David Brownstein in his book "Iodine Why You Need It, Why You Can't Live Without It" compared to other brands. Fast shipment. I will buy this from I-Herb again.

IODORAL

Posted by Reviewer1139382 From California on Nov 27, 2011

I have only taken this for a couple of weeks and started my adult daughter on it as well. I am up to 37.5mg, but I started on half tab at 6.25mg for a few days, then worked up to 37.5mg. I may up it again to 50mg in a few days. Some mild acne seems to be the only bromine detox symptoms so far. My temperature hasn't really gotten warmer yet, that's why I may up the dose again. I think I am very deficient and haven't gotten to my optimal dose yet, so I can't wait until my thyroid kicks in and I lose the little bit of weight I have gained and get some energy back.