Optimox Corporation, Iodoral, 12.5 mg, 90 Tablets

iodoral tabs

Posted by Reviewer3230131 on Dec 18, 2011

i was recommended them by my daughter , i feel much better in myself since taking them, and the pain i have had for years in my breast, as all but gone now, i would recommend them to my friends

Still Early

Posted by Reviewer1815879 on Sep 07, 2010

I've only been taking this for a couple of weeks at the minimum dose, so it's too early to tell how well it will work for me. I can say that it hasn't had any bad side effects.

better than kelp - I've lost weight without even trying!

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

I previously used a kelp supplement but iodoral has much more iodine in it - i can actually feel it do some good. I've lost weight without even trying (and that wasnt even my intention!) and my breast pain is really reduced. A lump that I have had for many years has actually shrunk so much that i have trouble feeling it now. this happened within 2 weeks of iodoral. iodine is amazing stuff but u have to have courage and conviction becos the detox symptoms are nothing to sneeze at

iodoral

Posted by Reviewer1567642 on Jul 27, 2011

so far this product has made me feel better..i have only been taking it for 2 weeks so still to early to tell

Not enough flexibility due to size of tabs

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

I bought the twelve milligram tablets rather than the fifty, so that I could adjust dose up or down if needed. However - I found there just wasn't enough flexibility with these, the size of them being too small to cut in half. Too many added things as well. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.