Iodoral

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

Again - my absolute favorite product in the world! Helps me with low thyroid and keeping radiation at bay! One thing I will not be without. Maintenance dose is 12.5 - but there is a stronger one for more serious deficiencies. You must work with your doctor on this one.

Iodoral

Posted by Reviewer2414972 on Jun 18, 2012

Have been using this for some time and am happy with it

ioderal is awesome

Posted by 5446242853677389382 on May 07, 2012

this product is great! my dr put me on it about a year ago due to decreased thyroid function and it helped tremendously

Lordoral

Posted by Reviewer2250990 on Apr 10, 2012

I has seem to give me a little boost and I feel better overall when taking this.

Excellent choice

Posted by Reviewer2143512 on Mar 27, 2012

Excellent choice

They worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer2669783 on Feb 26, 2012

I started taking a capsule a day of Iodoral. I've been taking 3 capsules a day natural thyroid for many years. I started to slowly lose weight without changing my diet. The second half of my eyebrows are growing back. I had found out that was a symptom of hypothyroidism. I am now down to just 1 capsule a day of my natural thyroid product. I feel more energetic. I wold recommend Iodoral for anyone. I don't believe we get enough Iodine in our diets.

Recommended by my naturopath

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Jan 30, 2012

My naturopath recommended this brand of iopdine.

iodoral really works!

Posted by Reviewer1799983 on Dec 26, 2011

I am hypothyroid and have tried any number of supplements, in addition to prescription porcine thyroid- to try to get more energy. For a good 18 months I would fall asleep on the sofa after dinner. That stopped the day I started taking the iodoral (12.5mg).It also got rid of brain fog. I was hesitant to try it because too much iodine can be dangerous- but I obviously need this. Will be using this for the rest of my life.

hard to review

Posted by owlsrwise on Dec 23, 2011

I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and my Dr. started me on Iodoral. With certain thyroid conditions you must be very cautious so I recommend that you not only educate yourself, but speak to your Dr. before trying these on your own. In certain conditions they can make you feel worse. But for others they are a wonderful supplement that will help greatly.

iodoral tabs

Posted by Reviewer3230131 on Dec 18, 2011

i was recommended them by my daughter , i feel much better in myself since taking them, and the pain i have had for years in my breast, as all but gone now, i would recommend them to my friends