• Please note this item has been replaced by OPT-01501.

• Reviews | English

Good for Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2236407 on Aug 09, 2011

Works well for a sluggish thyroid. My medical doctor told me about it.

IODORAL

Posted by Reviewer1139382 on Nov 27, 2011

I have only taken this for a couple of weeks and started my adult daughter on it as well. I am up to 37.5mg, but I started on half tab at 6.25mg for a few days, then worked up to 37.5mg. I may up it again to 50mg in a few days. Some mild acne seems to be the only bromine detox symptoms so far. My temperature hasn't really gotten warmer yet, that's why I may up the dose again. I think I am very deficient and haven't gotten to my optimal dose yet, so I can't wait until my thyroid kicks in and I lose the little bit of weight I have gained and get some energy back.

Dr Abraham's contribution to humanity ..

Posted by Reviewer1617056 on Apr 21, 2016

Wasn't it good of Dr Abraham to spend seven years searching through the world literature on iodine to figure out its health benefits ! And then to found the Optimox company to produce Iodoral, iodine taken orally in a pill. A pill which is Lugol's solution in pill form. It was Dr Abraham who first made me aware of the incredible health benefits of iodine to human beings. His articles at Optimox should be read by everyone who wants to understand this. I have been using Iodoral daily for several years. We all do in my family. It gives energy, It detoxifies. It protects against disease. I have the the greatest respect and appreciation for this health pioneer and his Iodoral.

Iodoral

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

Again - my absolute favorite product in the world! Helps me with low thyroid and keeping radiation at bay! One thing I will not be without. Maintenance dose is 12.5 - but there is a stronger one for more serious deficiencies. You must work with your doctor on this one.

ioderal is awesome

Posted by 5446242853677389382 on May 07, 2012

this product is great! my dr put me on it about a year ago due to decreased thyroid function and it helped tremendously

iodine

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Oct 10, 2013

came with a doctor recommendation.

Iodoral

Posted by Reviewer2598676 on Apr 30, 2011

love this product

Lordoral

Posted by Reviewer2250990 on Apr 10, 2012

I has seem to give me a little boost and I feel better overall when taking this.

great

Posted by Reviewer2037634 on Apr 04, 2011

Quick on delivery, and a great all around product.

Excellent choice