10% Off Orders Over $40!

Optimox Corporation, Iodoral, 90 Tablets

iodoral tabs

Posted by Reviewer3230131 on Dec 18, 2011

i was recommended them by my daughter , i feel much better in myself since taking them, and the pain i have had for years in my breast, as all but gone now, i would recommend them to my friends

Goiter no more!

Posted by 4665368841171548204 on Oct 14, 2013

Using this product at double dosage + magnesium citrate has shrunken my thyroid, a.k.a., goiter, in about seven weeks. So-- despite what the endocrinologist said (there wasn't anything natural I could do about it)-- I am cured. Happy face!

Not enough flexibility due to size of tabs

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013

I bought the twelve milligram tablets rather than the fifty, so that I could adjust dose up or down if needed. However - I found there just wasn't enough flexibility with these, the size of them being too small to cut in half. Too many added things as well. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

IODORAL

Posted by Reviewer1139382 on Nov 27, 2011

I have only taken this for a couple of weeks and started my adult daughter on it as well. I am up to 37.5mg, but I started on half tab at 6.25mg for a few days, then worked up to 37.5mg. I may up it again to 50mg in a few days. Some mild acne seems to be the only bromine detox symptoms so far. My temperature hasn't really gotten warmer yet, that's why I may up the dose again. I think I am very deficient and haven't gotten to my optimal dose yet, so I can't wait until my thyroid kicks in and I lose the little bit of weight I have gained and get some energy back.

Iodoral