• Please note this item has been replaced by OPT-01501.

• Customer Ratings

OK

Posted by Reviewer1910815 on Dec 14, 2011

OK

IODORAL

Posted by Reviewer1139382 on Nov 27, 2011

I have only taken this for a couple of weeks and started my adult daughter on it as well. I am up to 37.5mg, but I started on half tab at 6.25mg for a few days, then worked up to 37.5mg. I may up it again to 50mg in a few days. Some mild acne seems to be the only bromine detox symptoms so far. My temperature hasn't really gotten warmer yet, that's why I may up the dose again. I think I am very deficient and haven't gotten to my optimal dose yet, so I can't wait until my thyroid kicks in and I lose the little bit of weight I have gained and get some energy back.

Good for Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2236407 on Aug 09, 2011

Works well for a sluggish thyroid. My medical doctor told me about it.

Isodoral 90 Tablet

Posted by Reviewer1825106 on Aug 05, 2011

Noticed a big difference upon taking this Iodine and Iodid supplement (1 capsule) recommended by David Brownstein in his book "Iodine Why You Need It, Why You Can't Live Without It" compared to other brands. Fast shipment. I will buy this from I-Herb again.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1946262 on Jul 29, 2011

works well

iodoral

Posted by Reviewer1567642 on Jul 27, 2011

so far this product has made me feel better..i have only been taking it for 2 weeks so still to early to tell

iodoral

Posted by Reviewer2864546 on Jul 13, 2011

Good price great product

iodoral really supports thyroid function

Posted by Reviewer1159992 on Jul 07, 2011

Dear Iherb, I do hope iodoral will stay on your product list for a long time! It is becoming harder to find. It has been a great thyroid support and menstrual cycle support for me. As a 47 year old gal--hormonal changes are happening and during the time I couldn't get iodoral, my PMS was much worse and I had no energy. Here's hoping iodoral stays!

iodoral review

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Jun 20, 2011

Just started taking these so I guess it's too early to tell the affects. Just to note I am highly sensitive to everything and so far so good ... no adverse reaction to these tablets

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer2540478 on May 04, 2011

I took thyroid medication for decades before starting Iodoral. The next time I went to the doctor and had a thyroid test, she told me that it was too high and I didn't need it. So the Iodoral replaced the Armour thyroid medicine evidently. I have no side effects of any kind, and I'm not as cold as I used to be.