Very sweet

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on May 14, 2010

This is a good bar when you crave for chocolate, byt wants something healthier.. This bar is very sweet with a nice taste of chocolate and gentle coconuttaste.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Mar 24, 2010

Tasty, but a bit sweeter than what I thought.

yum!  / おいしい♪

Posted by lchchchiyo on Jul 03, 2012

chewier than larabar, very filling and great taste! it's almost like chiristmas pudding without alchol and excess raisns. you can't expect anything like really chocoholic though(i am chocoholic!) still it's a healthy coco tasting bar with a touch of chocolate, will try another flavour!! /ララバーよりしっとりしていて食べ応えたっぷり、アルコール抜きのクリスマスプディングをバーにしたような感じ、というのが個人的には一番例えとして近いと思います。あとは良くも悪くもチョコココナッツといってもどちらかというとココナッツがかなり勝っています。チョコ穂リックの私にはちょっと残念ですがコレはこれでおいしい♪ので違うフレーバーを試したいです☆

My OFB favorite

Posted by Reviewer2840369 on Nov 22, 2010

Could be a little less sweet...

very sweet and chewie

Posted by Reviewer2674846 on Apr 08, 2010

The first bars I ate where nice. But after a while, I felt it was too sweet in a sense. I want the bars to bo more soft, and not so Dadle-ish.

Ok

Posted by 5629142879545157215 on Mar 03, 2013

Not amazing there are better bars out there

Very fresh & healthy tasting...but not really chocolate/coconut flavor

Posted by Reviewer3163705 on Apr 28, 2010

I give it 4*s because it's definitely an organic, healthy, raw, vegan, yummy flavored snack to eat. Better than most "energy/health" food bars out there. However, the only slightly disappointing thing is that you can barely taste any chocolate or coconut flavor at all (which is the main reason I bought this). Had it simply been called a "raw fruit date" bar, there wouldn't have been any disappointment, as it would've tasted as I expected it to (but then I wouldn't have bought it). It was still very good, and we'll eat the entire box, but not something I'd spend $14 on.

too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2524638 on May 01, 2010

I wont buy it any more, because it is too sweet for me

Posted by kirsti64 on May 15, 2010

not so good

yumo!

Posted by Reviewer2199202 on May 13, 2011

I got these bc i was looking 4 a more inexpensive version of the raw bars i have been buying @ whole foods. These taste WAY better & r almost half the price! Delicous!