Great

Posted by Reviewer2024424 on Feb 07, 2015

The taste is good, and I like the texture. I often eat one before working out. Better than eating a chocolate if you have a sweet tooth.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Feb 06, 2015

These bars are super tasty, and a great snack. Have eaten them for years, and they never disappoint.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This product contains all organic ingredients (no pesticides) which is good for us. It uses some unusual ingredients – sprouts to improve the nutrition value. How much nutrition value it adds is questionable as the sprouts are ranked the lowest in weight in the ingredient list itself. It is nice that the bar is free of the common allergens in food and is non-GMO. The bar is very chewy (the ingredients have been blended into this paste form), too sweet for my taste (dates, agave nectar, cane juice) with moderate amounts of chocolate bits which helps to add to the texture of the bar. As to whether the bar is alkaline forming , I think this is something to note as well since most (if not all) of the ingredients do not seem to be alkalising at all. Pricewise, it is reasonable and affordable for a quick snack. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good

Posted by 4835031524158244238 on Oct 23, 2013

My boyfriend love this. They taste good and makes you full

For sweet Tooth lovers!

Posted by 5173234202537540738 on Sep 19, 2013

The ingredients in these bars are fantastic. A BIG Shame that the bars are destroyed by being far too sweet!Dissappointed in this one, didn't find any chocolate chips, or anything that tasted like chocolate!

Nice taste

Posted by rodeheks on Jul 23, 2013

The taste is nice, perhaps a little too sweet.

Too sweet and missing those choc chips

Posted by Reviewer2518058 on Jun 14, 2013

Tasted one of these before I ordered, so I thought I knew what I went to, but I must have been lucky with the first one, since of those in the box, I would be happy if I could count more than 2 tiny chocolate chip in each bar...

okay-ish

Posted by 5354374229823508038 on Jun 11, 2013

Extremely chocolaty and the taste is fine and I like it cos it is organic.

Very nice

Posted by 5076834382111492250 on Jun 09, 2013

These bars have just a subtle taste of chocolate. They are yummy. Will keep ordering these.

Good enough

Posted by Reviewer3206353 on Jul 14, 2012

Not a new favorite, but better than many other food bars out there.