love it<3

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012

Beste baren i har smakt nokken gang!! e avhenging. sikkert spist hundrevis sisste året. Den e rett å slett fantastisk!! smake kanel og rosin, e kjempe sunn og e digg å ha som et lite mellommåltid, ha med på jobb, før/etter trening osv eller bare til kos:)

My favorites

Posted by 5477180848720987805 on May 26, 2014

I ordered them the second time now, my all time favorite raw bar. (They are really sweet though!)

Better than snickers

Posted by Reviewer1010490 on Feb 11, 2010

This has the taste, sweetness, and texture that my comfort zone yearns for without the crash and guilt. Thank you for that.

AWESOME!!

Posted by Reviewer1745576 on Sep 28, 2011

My first time writing a review about anything on Iherb..but I had to on this one! The taste and texture of these bars is out of this world, so delicious! I like that they are small and pack over 200 calories too. I have problems with low blood sugar levels and these bars help me to stay awake and happy.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on Nov 06, 2009

I've tried several food bars and this one is the best so far. No cardboard taste. Good that it's gluten free and raw. Soft, not chewy and easy to digest.

Good ingredients - smaller size bar

Posted by Specialist on Dec 28, 2011

Please note: this is a smaller size bar than the other Organic food bars. No white sugar. Satisfying and good flavor.

Good but a little too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1684119 on Nov 09, 2009

Too sweet for my taste, but a good size bar.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3063315 on Nov 06, 2011

ok, but not my favourite.I think it was a bit to "oily"

Taste good but too unhealthy

Posted by Reviewer1248542 on Apr 23, 2011

These taste good I think, but they're full of fat and sugars. Not healthy as a meal replacer, if that's what you're looking for.

Fantasti!c!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1387629 on Oct 22, 2011

I love these bars! Absolutely delicious. My sister got me on them thru this website and then I had my other sister try and them she loves them!