from norway

Posted by Reviewer1655398 on Mar 15, 2011

i AM actually sure that this spirulina together with all the other superfoods i bought from iherb have helped me to lower my sugar addiction, and i also sleep better and have more energy. even my co workers tell me i look good now.

High quality, essential food!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 03, 2012

I use this fantastic quality spirulina every morning. It's just so nutritious and a great source of protein. Great taste, great price. Recommended!

Spirulina, Norway.

Posted by Reviewer1688161 on Mar 20, 2011

This product is amazing! Personally i like the taste too. But if you haven't tasted it before, you should go for the capsules. Some of my friends find the taste repulsive. All in all, spirulina helps me sleep better, and my immune system is sky high!

EXCELLENT!

Posted by Reviewer1693806 on Oct 17, 2011

This product is wonderful and I highly recommend it to others, for supplying the body with important nutriments.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1742986 on Nov 14, 2011

I am very satisfied with Pure Planets products in general. And their spirulina is no exception.

Yey

Posted by Reviewer2097399 on Jun 13, 2011

Best spirulina on the market. Helps my bowel movements, and tastes good as well.

Fantastic

Posted by eliselu on Jun 09, 2011

A excellent product, no bad taste so it`s easy to drink, and it is good for your body. :) Drink it twice a day.

new energy

Posted by Reviewer2459083 on Dec 05, 2011

i have ben using this product togheter with Kamut wheatgrass for two months now, and I am very satisfyed. I have noticed an incredible increase of energylevel and a better mental focus. I felt the difference from the very first shake:)))

Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1650627 on Jul 30, 2012

Very satisefied with the product! I use this A LOT!

great

Posted by Reviewer2903314 on Apr 10, 2011

I think this is the best buy! And the service from Iherb is great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »