New Favourite shampoo. Open my page for an exclusive offer for new customers.

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Oct 04, 2013

Love this product. Was using Avalon Organics, which worked well for my then greasy scalp. It did its job and then it was making it a little too dry, so I switched to this. FANTASTIC results. I have a super sensitive scalp and the shampoo/conditioner combo is great. Keeps my hair shiny and not itchy at all.

THE ONLY SHAMPOO I USE!

Posted by 5738913196500080710 on Mar 06, 2014

THIS IS A THOROUGHLY WONDERFUL SHAMPOO FOR MY THIN, FINE HAIR. I KEEP TRYING OTHERS WHEN I RUN OUT, BUT I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ELSE THAT DOES SUCH A MARVELOUS JOB! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on Mar 02, 2012

Gentle.......it is runny but it is one of the good one that I have tried for a gentle, non harsh and non irritating shampoo for my scalp

The best shampoo to use to make hair soft , light and clean for 2009!

Posted by Reviewer3271827 on Aug 05, 2009

I have been trialing many shampoos i bought off from the internet. this is the best shampoo i have used so far. Heavily concentrated shampoos with so-called herbs have left my scalp constantly itchy and totally dried it, leaving it flaking. It's pricey but this shampoo formula has been carefully produced from the organisation Organix-South with heart, respect from the environment, authenticity and value for customer.

very sensitive

Posted by Reviewer1570802 on Mar 08, 2011

only shmpoo that doesn't esult in allergy problems for me..been using 2 years

Shampoo Review

Posted by Reviewer2332831 on Apr 19, 2011

An Excellent product...the whole family uses it. Will buy again when we run out. Cheers, Roman

Gentle, cleanz well and kind to my scalp

Posted by 5589183713292379855 on Aug 31, 2014

I bought this product because i was getting scalp irritation and mild burn sores after regular colouring. Jt's really helped and seems very colour safe. My scalp is left feeling more calm and less itchy a couple of days later than it was with my regular expensive salon shampoo.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Nov 11, 2014

Good for normal hair only.

Fantastic

Posted by 5694285694325650931 on Aug 20, 2015

I use this on my daughters hair to keep away those pesky creepy crawlies when she's in school. Works brilliantly.

Didn't think I'd like it that much

Posted by 5540738916401582003 on Jan 03, 2016

I honestly didn't have any high hopes left for all these sulfate free paraben free blahblahblah shampoos...because they always left my hair straw-like, and some even gave me hairfall issues. But this turned out to be a surprise. Yes, it is runnier than normal. I do use a little more than I would with a normal shampoo, but it really left my hair soft and did not give me any hair thinning issues. It is as the bottle says, a gentle shampoo. I don't know what it is, maybe it does have some calming effect, but I'm always happy after shampoo-ing my hair. It's more than I'd like to pay for a bottle of shampoo, but oh well, at least it works!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »