RU

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

the best!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1427486 Aug 18, 2013

This pasta is great-it's gluten-free, higher in protein and fiber and cooks up great. It wasn't mushy at all and I even found I had to cook it for an extra minute or 2 to get a good consistency. Works really well in cold noodle salads for summer as well. Toddler loves it :)

Great

Отзыв оставлен chantale Sep 30, 2013

Great price for buckwheat pasta, they are difficult to find in the market. taste is good.

Great for kids. Gluten free

Отзыв оставлен Caragh Feb 11, 2014

Tastes very good. Cooks normal

Yum!

Отзыв оставлен hayleywise Nov 27, 2014

Great flavour

The best pasta

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1784699 Mar 23, 2012

This is the best tasting alternative to full grain pasta. My family loves it. I try to eat grain free, but really miss my pasta. With 80% of it coming from buckwheat (not a grain) and only 20% coming from rice (gluten free grain), this really helps me stick to my diet.

very pasta like

Отзыв оставлен bbchris May 05, 2013

My hubby is gluten-intolerant and loves pasta. This gets his seal of approval. We've ordered loads of it. Reasonable pricing from iherb.

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен CindyW Jun 25, 2013

Getting rid of wheat, I thought there would be nothing to eat. But many companies such as Orgran offer many different affordable options. This pasta was very enjoyable.

LOVE THIS PASTA....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1789487 Jul 16, 2013

if you are looking for a Gluten and Corn free pasta without harmfull fungus in it this is the pasta for you. try it and see how good it tastes.

A nice change

Отзыв оставлен 5539034695752873897 May 13, 2015

As a gluten free eater, finding substitutes for wheat pasta is a challenge. I use all soba flour soba noodles and rice noodles that are availavle where I live (Japan). I really appreciate having this other choice. Taste and cooking is like 100% soba noodles.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

not mushy if cooked right!

Отзыв оставлен 5337994925376430698 Apr 06, 2016

speaking as an Italian who has been a coeliac a few years now, this pasta is by far one of the best I've ever eaten. I highly recommend it to those who want to enjoy a good pasta sauce and not loose out on the experience due to a dodge pasta substitute.

Позиции 1-10 из 11