i adore it

Posted by Reviewer2050512 on Jul 19, 2011

i need this falafel mix. Iam celiac and i happy with this!!!

Excellent product.

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 28, 2014

I grew up eating falafel, and living in Korea means not seeing this type of food again. That is, until I found this beauty on iherb. And its gluten free! Mix well and let it sit a bit and its ready to be cooked. I don't fry it, rather I put it in the toaster oven for about 10 to 15 minutes making sure to flip at least once. It comes out crunchy on the outside an soft on the inside and not oily or greasy. Will re-order.

I just reordered it

Posted by SingaporeLobangQueen on Dec 28, 2013

My partner and I loved these falafel balls. We had them with a bit of honey, and it made for a simple but tasty TV dinner.

Delicious!

Posted by LittlePancake on Nov 05, 2014

Really great falafel mix as I often struggle with these packet mixes being either too dry or too sloppy. This product had a great texture, perfectly spiced flavor and made enough for 4 decent portions. Great value! I shallow fry these with the tiniest dot of olive oil which I prefer to deep frying as I find this gives just a nice toasted effect opposed to greasy. I also experimented with this mix and added a few nuts and seeds, popped it in a loaf tin and sliced it up to serve as a a spiced nut loaf which was really tasty. Otherwise, it's great served hot on a bed of Moroccan style cous cous with almonds and raisins or rolled up cold in a wrap teamed with some hummus and salad. Great find,I'm desperate to order several more boxes to stock up on but, it's now sadly out of stock! Will be ordering on a regular basis as soon as it becomes available again as It's delicious!

Excellent

Posted by 5499293388714483791 on Jan 13, 2014

Excellent

Bought but haven't tried yet

Posted by 5264016779992823941 on Oct 21, 2013

Looking forward to making this!

pas encore tester

Posted by 4796420202397938007 on Jul 11, 2013

pas encore tester

Orgran, thanks for bringing falafel to the gluten-challenged!

Posted by Reviewer1458843 on Jan 31, 2014

Being gluten intolerant for nearly 10 years now, I have really missed falafel. This box mix is a pretty good facsimile (of course, my falafel taste buds have been dormant for many years so I am not an expert on how it should taste). Even my husband and children enjoyed eating some of these falafel and none of them are gluten intolerant like me. A nice treat for those of us who can't have the real thing.

Tasty but pricey

Posted by 4867373077123600229 on Dec 11, 2013

It's a good product but a little expensive for one meal.

Little dry inside

Posted by Reviewer2236342 on Jun 27, 2011

I really enjoyed the taste of this mix but did find is slightly dry inside. The balance of herbs and spices is good but in a pita you need plenty of hummus and tahini.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »