July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Orjene Organics, CoQ10 OliveVitale, Maxi Anti-Oxidant Wrinkle Control Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2858490 on Feb 16, 2010

I just started using this. But I feel that the concentration of this moisturize my whole face with just a few drops.

Great age recovery serum

Posted by Reviewer2919566 on Jan 19, 2011

It is light and found my skin to be smoother. Not sure whether it firms the skin or not but i find my skin a little firmer now. I love it

Lovely serum

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 23, 2011

I like how this feels on my face - I am alternating with Avalon C serum and my skin looks fresher for it.

good product, hard to find in store

Posted by Reviewer2364454 on Jul 01, 2010

I was happy to have found this product on your site. My local Fred Meyers discontinued the product and I couldn't find it anywhere...glad i looked online. Thanks!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2387786 on Jul 25, 2010

I've been using this product a few years and find it excellent as a light, non-greasy, very lightly scented, non pore clogging moisturizer under makeup or on its own, sometimes after Derma-E microdermabrasion scrub. If my skin is particularly dry, I use KMF underage on top of this. I wanted to try Derma-E's anti-aging product but didn't because some of the ingredients seem questionable (safety). For the price, relatively pure ingredients, and quality, this is a great product!