Too much salt!

Posted by sportpit on Apr 18, 2013

Hi, The taste and the whole idea is ok, but there is too much salt. 620 mg (26% of daily norm) per one stick. It's an overkill and not really all that healthy.

Love this snack ...

Posted by YummyMummyKSA on Jun 18, 2013

I really like this snack stick, a salty alternative when I don't want a protein bar. And the taste is very good, also for when I miss that hot-dog taste :-) Will definitely buy again.

quick protein snack

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Oct 16, 2011

taste great and not dry like most jerky

One of my fave snacks

Posted by stephd on Jan 15, 2012

Great flavor and not too tough to chew (I have TMJD so I appreciate this.) A really tasty snack with a good nutritional profile! Wish it was a little less expensive but it's not too bad considering the price of most jerky these days. I wouldn't mind if it they made it a little less salty and sweet but I appreciate having a high-protein, shelf-stable snack that's not a sweet protein bar (plus I don't have to share these with my partner, because she's a vegetarian -- more for me!)

too salty

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Aug 15, 2014

still edible but why so salty. could have been perfect if not so salty!

Disgusting Taste

Posted by click-on-this on Feb 09, 2014

The taste is one of the worst things i ever put in my mouth, and how healthy is this? not at all! so much salt, and this is completely processed junk... i ate one stick and had trouble finishing it... i think I'll feed the rest to the neighbors dog (i don't like the dog very much).

Good taste, convenient, and nice apple smoke aroma. I will be a repeat buyer of this product.

Posted by Reviewer3205489 on Mar 06, 2012

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1520258 on Jul 15, 2012

I love this flavour! Definitely beat the beef&ostrich hands down!

Tastiest of the lot

Posted by HealthyInSG on Aug 11, 2015

Least salty and tastiest of the Ostrim stick snacks

Ok