New To iHerb?

Out of Africa, Pure Shea Butter, with Vitamin E, Unscented, 5 oz (142 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

good

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

must have

Fantastic product!

Posted by azronis on May 06, 2013

It smells awful, at least to me, because my mom says she doesn't mind the smell at all. I really do, so next time I am ordering the same item but scented. Apart from the smell, this is the best product I ever used, bought, had. It is absolutely fantastic! And only after using this, I realize what a waste of money was buying various creams, lotions etc. with Shea butter added, as there is like 1% of Shea butter, and the rest is just some chemistry. This is the only product that helped my mom to finally have smooth gentle hands, as her skin is ultra dry, and the only product that helped me with my ultra dry elbows. if you can handle the smell, use it for hydration of lips, there is nothing better! So, if you have dry skin, this is salvation. And it lasts and lasts..you only need a very small amount. Warm it between you palms, or your fingertips, and apply in thin layer, it will absorb easily and won't leave oily finish. Also, great use for cuticles. Well, this is HG for me, I suppose.

its 100% shea butter!

Posted by Reviewer2000287 on Jul 28, 2011

its smells good, and not really strong.. at the first, i dont know how to use it, it doesnt looks like body butter that i ever bought., you must melted by rubbing in your hand..

Super

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Jun 10, 2012

I didn't think I would like it so much. I really enjoy. Using on all my body from hair to nails on legs, after depilation, like massage, or just a creme. My husband is using this butter from psoriasis and has good results. I bought some butters from different fabrics, now I'm using this one. Anyway I will buy more!

Not cheap but worth it

Posted by 5236466977530639144 on Nov 18, 2013

This is not the cheapest shea in iherb, but I think I got the right one. I melted some and mixed it with plenty lanolin cream (very cheap and good cream from Australia). I use the mixture twice or thrice as hand cream, and I found it is better than Jurlique and far better than L'occitane. So I decided to stick to this shea butter~~Have recommended it to my friends and relatives.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »