Shea Butter

Posted by 5667179047985636268 on Apr 02, 2015

Excellent moisturiser used on its own on dry skin, but better in combination with other essential oils for ease of application. Smells slightly smoky on its own. Will be buying it again!

LOVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1995965 on Jan 27, 2012

This smellls wonderful and the texture is smooth and easy to use. Buy this you won´t be disapointed!

great for my skin

Posted by NovaSun on May 27, 2016

Excellent moisturiser, nice smell.

love it

Posted by 4648848344884284065 on Oct 19, 2015

This smells utterly amazing and it does moisturize, with all natural ingredients. lovely packaging as well!

For my lips

Posted by 5493321139516599395 on Nov 05, 2015

I ordered this because the cold season is coming and I know my lips will be very dry and also my hands when I go outside ! This is a great things to put on lips when I am at work and the vanilla smell is great ! It looks small but it's a lot of quantity even for daily use ! Thank you

Miracle Cream

Posted by 5255640638265194956 on Dec 12, 2015

I use this for everything, dry skin, smoothing out my hair, balm for my hands!

Lovely!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jan 15, 2016

Lovely packaging and very moisturising! I use it on my feet, I have very dry skin there, and it helps! It is so much more softer than regular shea butter one, smells nice... A little bit goes the long way. Great!

Once you go Shea, you never go back!

Posted by greenandclean on Jan 20, 2016

Smells like vanilla heaven, and like all other Out of Africa shea butters, the quality is awesome. I use shea butter for everything, on my face, on my body, on my toddler, as makeup remover, as hand lotion and in my hair to chill down the frizz. It also did wonders to my stretch marks after pregnancy. I've tried several kinds of natural oils and butters, but I keep coming back to shea butter, because it's simply the best natural moisturizer I've ever tried. It's nourishing and healing, and completely natural and safe, I love it! You should seriously try this stuff!

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2737937 on Jan 29, 2016

Strongly nourishes, regenerates , smoothes and moisturizes . I use to face, okoli eyes, the whole body - everywhere it works great . It has a deep scent of vanilla .

My favourite shea butter

Posted by potiholic on Mar 04, 2016

This is my favourite shea butter because is pure, not refined, but with vanilla natural oil you don't smell the row shea butter scent, which i don't like very much. Perfect for use on face skin or lips.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »