helps with dry skin and eczema

Posted by 5081026691328439293 on May 04, 2016

my hubby loves the vanilla smell and its good for his eczema.

Love this!!!

Posted by 5565347635646615665 on Apr 17, 2016

Skin feels and smells amazing after using this!

Pure love

Posted by Celinem on Mar 24, 2016

Superb smell, great moisturizing job.

My favourite shea butter

Posted by potiholic on Mar 04, 2016

This is my favourite shea butter because is pure, not refined, but with vanilla natural oil you don't smell the row shea butter scent, which i don't like very much. Perfect for use on face skin or lips.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2737937 on Jan 29, 2016

Strongly nourishes, regenerates , smoothes and moisturizes . I use to face, okoli eyes, the whole body - everywhere it works great . It has a deep scent of vanilla .

Once you go Shea, you never go back!

Posted by greenandclean on Jan 20, 2016

Smells like vanilla heaven, and like all other Out of Africa shea butters, the quality is awesome. I use shea butter for everything, on my face, on my body, on my toddler, as makeup remover, as hand lotion and in my hair to chill down the frizz. It also did wonders to my stretch marks after pregnancy. I've tried several kinds of natural oils and butters, but I keep coming back to shea butter, because it's simply the best natural moisturizer I've ever tried. It's nourishing and healing, and completely natural and safe, I love it! You should seriously try this stuff!

Lovely!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jan 15, 2016

Lovely packaging and very moisturising! I use it on my feet, I have very dry skin there, and it helps! It is so much more softer than regular shea butter one, smells nice... A little bit goes the long way. Great!

Miracle Cream

Posted by 5255640638265194956 on Dec 12, 2015

I use this for everything, dry skin, smoothing out my hair, balm for my hands!

For my lips

Posted by 5493321139516599395 on Nov 05, 2015

I ordered this because the cold season is coming and I know my lips will be very dry and also my hands when I go outside ! This is a great things to put on lips when I am at work and the vanilla smell is great ! It looks small but it's a lot of quantity even for daily use ! Thank you

love it

Posted by 4648848344884284065 on Oct 19, 2015

This smells utterly amazing and it does moisturize, with all natural ingredients. lovely packaging as well!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »