It's ok

Posted by 5632646522780998737 on Apr 27, 2014

Vanilla scent? Where? Doesn't smell of it. Good hydration.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2490020 on Jan 08, 2013

Smells wonderful and works great on the skin

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on Jun 01, 2014

It's very thick and creamy, you can feel it coat your skin and absorb already. Smells great for Shea, and I'm fussy. Slight powdery texture but not noticed once you rub it in your skin. Does the job well of nourishing your skin! Though i did find a sliver of thin plastic, like plastic bag consistency, about 2cm by 1cm, it didn't bother me as i'm not eating it or anything. Will buy this again!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1974870 on Aug 28, 2014

Hidrata bastante! Uso para prevenir estrias ;)

raw shea butter

Posted by 4704004139074053765 on Oct 01, 2014

I love this product. Very good quality shea and smells delicius. I use for everything, my hair, hands, body, face, lips... can´t live without this.

Love this Shea!

Posted by 4852639276557063335 on Feb 15, 2015

I love buying this brand. It is always as promised and helps me in kitchen experiments in making natural products (skincare, toothpaste, etc). As the base to my winter lotion it always mixes well and lasts long.

Me encanta

Posted by silvivitas on Apr 08, 2015

Me encanta esta manteca, es la segunda vez que la compro, hidrata bien y huele rico a vainilla..

I love it.

Posted by potiholic on Mar 06, 2016

At first i tried the small package and i was so glad with my shopping that i recently bought the bigger size. Really good quality with a soft vanilla scent.

Pringoso

Posted by 5656165740122234705 on Dec 14, 2014

Muy hidratante pero es muy pringoso es para echártela si estas tranquilo en casa si no pringa la ropa

Smells nice and works well, but slightly waxy feel.

Posted by 5656360375352062945 on Apr 26, 2015

I liked the smell with the vanilla, doesn't really absorb fast but that could be due to the fact I live in the tropics and might have used too much on the first try. There is a slightly waxy feel though. I like the fact its 100% natural, not 100% sold on the product but certainly don't dislike it either. Overall, its a solidly good product and a good amount of product too. But I still love Monoi Tiki Tahiti Tiare oil though as it feels better on hair and skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »