olor maravilloso

Posted by Anaisa on May 13, 2014

Muy buena y la vainilla disipa totalmente el olor del karité sin refinar que me resulta un poco desagradable.

Awesome!

Posted by 5356927517069603160 on Sep 12, 2015

Didn't like this product at first, as it was difficult to spread and felt a bit waxy, but subsequent uses has me hooked! The smell is amazing, and lasts the whole day, I got quite a few compliments, and it smells really great after being left on skin for a while, so don't judge by the tub! Texture wise, after using it more than once, it has gotten a lot easier to spread, and is smooth and melts fast. Not grainy at all. It's super moisturizing, and doesn't irritate my super sensitive and eczema prone skin at all. Although it takes a while to sink in and can feel a bit waxy at first, the moisture it provides and the smell is worth it. Will definitely repurchase when it runs out.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2490020 on Jan 08, 2013

Smells wonderful and works great on the skin

I love it.

Posted by potiholic on Mar 06, 2016

At first i tried the small package and i was so glad with my shopping that i recently bought the bigger size. Really good quality with a soft vanilla scent.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1974870 on Aug 28, 2014

Hidrata bastante! Uso para prevenir estrias ;)

Smells Like Bakery

Posted by 5500496854250784563 on Nov 22, 2016

Oh my goodness !!!! It smells soooooo delicious like a cake . The Vanilla scent is not overpowering with subtle smell of Shea butter nut .

raw shea butter

Posted by 4704004139074053765 on Oct 01, 2014

I love this product. Very good quality shea and smells delicius. I use for everything, my hair, hands, body, face, lips... can´t live without this.

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on Jun 01, 2014

It's very thick and creamy, you can feel it coat your skin and absorb already. Smells great for Shea, and I'm fussy. Slight powdery texture but not noticed once you rub it in your skin. Does the job well of nourishing your skin! Though i did find a sliver of thin plastic, like plastic bag consistency, about 2cm by 1cm, it didn't bother me as i'm not eating it or anything. Will buy this again!

Me encanta

Posted by silvivitas on Nov 15, 2016

Me encanta esta manteca, es la segunda vez que la compro, hidrata bien y huele rico a vainilla..

Smells nice and works well, but slightly waxy feel.

Posted by 5656360375352062945 on Apr 26, 2015

I liked the smell with the vanilla, doesn't really absorb fast but that could be due to the fact I live in the tropics and might have used too much on the first try. There is a slightly waxy feel though. I like the fact its 100% natural, not 100% sold on the product but certainly don't dislike it either. Overall, its a solidly good product and a good amount of product too. But I still love Monoi Tiki Tahiti Tiare oil though as it feels better on hair and skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »