Not ideal but not bad

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Oct 18, 2014

It is not bad. It moisturizes and takes care of your skin. The scent is vivid, pure vanilla, and you still smell it the next day. It is good for me as I don't use parfumes and use only body washes and body lotions for this purpose. But it is not fast-absorbing and it is a drawback. Actually, it needs time and careful rubbing to get absorbed to your satisfaction.

Awesome!

Posted by 5421197316276244329 on Jan 22, 2013

Awesome! It was my first purchase of the product and I absolutely love it.

Great body lotion!

Posted by 4858395163131485696 on Jun 11, 2012

Has a light, lovely scent that makes you feel girly, without the heavily perfumed smell. Great for winter. Aleaves dry, itchy skin, making it soft within a week of regular use!!

Thick consistency and sweet smell

Posted by Reviewer1486159 on Aug 14, 2013

I bought this lotion because I liked the tropical vanilla scent in their lip balm. However in a lotion the sweetness is a bit too much. This lotion should maybe be called body butter. Thickness is ok but I didn't like the slippery feeling that it left. Also it's not effortless to get this product out of the bottle. I'd attach a pump if I'd buy another bottle. The good part is that this product is quite inexpensive because a little goes a long way. Much depends on if edible is the scent you're going for or not.

Good

Posted by OksanaM on Dec 27, 2012

Smell is too tropical and too vanilla for my taste, but lotion is of high quality and texture.

Very good!

Posted by Skybeam on Feb 20, 2012

Smells intensely but extra smell subsides after applying. It's not a bad smell though, I like it! Moisturizing enough for dry skin. Will buy again

Nice lotion but...

Posted by Reviewer1982826 on May 30, 2012

the smell is far too strong! It's okay when I apply it on my legs only but I feel myself a vanilla cake when it's applied on my whole body. Should I mention that there is no way I could use a perfume after applying the lotion in the morning. But when I use it in the evening, it's hard to sleep feeling such a strong smell. However, if you like strong vanilla smell, it could moisten your skin quite good.

Used to be awesome

Posted by 5577989915358127718 on Jan 28, 2014

Apparently changed the formula, it's now white colored, and not absorbent or as creamy. Pure unprocessed shea butter is yellow in color, not white.

I dont know what to do with this "body lotion"

Posted by 5002860552170361778 on Nov 06, 2013

the smell is so strong that it makes me feel sick.

Smells yummy and works well

Posted by calendula on May 27, 2011

The smell of this body lotion is very good, and it gives a lot of moisture. As far as I can see, it has only good ingredients. My only complaints is that it is a little bit thick, and I wish it came in a pump bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »