very good product!

Posted by 5122298688491114983 on Aug 23, 2012

very good product!

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Jul 01, 2012

Smells like candy, and it lingers! I love the scent, I love to apply it, and I love the moisture and feel it gives!

Great body lotion!

Posted by 4858395163131485696 on Jun 11, 2012

Has a light, lovely scent that makes you feel girly, without the heavily perfumed smell. Great for winter. Aleaves dry, itchy skin, making it soft within a week of regular use!!

Nice lotion but...

Posted by Reviewer1982826 on May 30, 2012

the smell is far too strong! It's okay when I apply it on my legs only but I feel myself a vanilla cake when it's applied on my whole body. Should I mention that there is no way I could use a perfume after applying the lotion in the morning. But when I use it in the evening, it's hard to sleep feeling such a strong smell. However, if you like strong vanilla smell, it could moisten your skin quite good.

Lovely scent

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Mar 18, 2012

This product has a lovely scent, and it's very moisturizer. However it uses phenoxyethanol as a preservative, which is not food grade like sodium benzoate. That's why it gets 4 stars. I don't think the scent is natural too.

Very good!

Posted by Skybeam on Feb 20, 2012

Smells intensely but extra smell subsides after applying. It's not a bad smell though, I like it! Moisturizing enough for dry skin. Will buy again

Great Smell

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Nov 04, 2011

I really like the tropical vanilla smell. It's not too overpowered - it's really just right. Decent size bottle for the price.

Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Jun 19, 2011

Smells yummy

Smells yummy and works well

Posted by calendula on May 27, 2011

The smell of this body lotion is very good, and it gives a lot of moisture. As far as I can see, it has only good ingredients. My only complaints is that it is a little bit thick, and I wish it came in a pump bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »