Tasty!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Aug 09, 2013

Very tasty licorice with natural ingredients, I love it. If you like black licorice, you should try it. It is soft and chewy, but once you open the box, it starts to harden (this wasn't a problem for me because we ate the whole box before it got too hard).

Best Licorice Ever!

Posted by 4840509983316950209 on Mar 25, 2014

I love licorice and my wife hated it, but she likes Panda licorice and started taking it to help with a sore throat. I now buy multiple boxes whenever I order this.

Best ever taste!

Posted by 5485090733261981758 on May 01, 2014

I just going crazy about this licorice candy. Soft taste, are not extra concentrate, perfect by hardness. I'll order several packs next time.

Love it

Posted by 5559618995151964317 on Apr 21, 2013

I buy this regularly. I can't buy licorice where I live now and after I tried this kind on a whim from here and now I'm hooked. I might branch out and try the other flavors but black licorice has always been a favorite of mine.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1702476 on Apr 03, 2011

Tastes like the "normal" panda soft licorice, but a little healthier.

best licorice ever!

Posted by Reviewer2290678 on Jul 05, 2011

This is a favorite licorice of mine, it spoiled me for other brands! Great price here on iherb, also!

Great, intense licorice flavoring!

Posted by Springtime on Apr 12, 2015

I love licorice and this is the best! They don't last long around here! Highly recommend this product. Thanks for the great service iHerb! :)

woo!

Posted by 5136218860402379856 on May 06, 2015

I love licorice! and I can't get it easily in Korea, so this is amazing for me!

Best licorice on the market.

Posted by 5538624510657873570 on Oct 14, 2016

Panda has the right idea when it comes to making black licorice. Four ingredients. That's it and it's all that's needed. The taste is great and the texture is spot on. How these other companies can claim the best when they put all that sugar, color and additives that are unnecessary is beyond me. They need to take a look at how it should be done and emulate Panda.

Tastes great

Posted by 5118449350799274696 on Oct 14, 2016

Got this as a gift for my mum, she said she would give it 4 stars for being soft because its her personal preference for preferring hard liquorice, but that it tastes great. So I just gave it 5 stars as it clearly says its soft on the packet so I can't mark it down for that. So if you like soft liquorice, you will like this one!