excellent

Posted by Reviewer1975432 on Nov 08, 2007

with in two days of taking these tablets my heart flashes/sweats are gone along with my sleepless nights

Planetary Herbals

Posted by Reviewer2916212 on Dec 29, 2008

I think this is a wonderful product. I used it for about 2 weeks and got results. The hot flashes have ceased,but the night sweats are still there but not as bad. Will continue to use hopefully they will cease also. The only thing is getting past the smell.

Planetary Herbals, awesome company

Posted by Reviewer2412872 on Dec 04, 2009

I've tried a few products from this company before, they're always superb.

Recommended by a friend

Posted by Reviewer2638193 on Apr 24, 2009

This stuff works very well for hot flashes and is a natural alternative.

Feeling better

Posted by Reviewer1044268 on Aug 26, 2011

I have been having extreme hot flushes, every half hour. I ordered these tablets and combined with Sage tincture (not available at iherb) and my flushes have completely disappeared. It took days and I am thrilled. Great product for menopause!

For Hotflashes

Posted by Reviewer2391279 on Apr 08, 2011

Works great so far my hotflashes have stopped

Finally...a product which ACTUALLY helps ALL menapause symptoms :)

Posted by Reviewer2294792 on Jun 26, 2008

Awesome product which is saying allot considering some of the "flops" out there that claim relief. The pricing as usual is exceptional, thanks iHerb!

great!

Posted by Reviewer2930093 on Sep 09, 2012

this makes me better I got to sexy body from this lol my shoilder and neck are not hard too.

menopause med

Posted by Reviewer1081535 on May 28, 2010

I've been on this herbal product for about 3 weeks and I'm noticing a slight improvement in the hot flashes I'm experiencing. This product was recommended by a friend of mine who received her Master's degree in holistic medicine and told me about it. She did inform me that it would take about 6 weeks for the product to start working but I honestly think it is beginning to happen. I will revisit this review board and let you know how things are going.

panetary herbals

Posted by Reviewer1030970 on Feb 11, 2009

didn't notice much of a difference taking this. didn't decrease symptoms of sweats, anxiety, perimeipausal symptoms. still looking for answers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »