Planetary herbals, wild yam black cohosh complex

Posted by 4907129630113355621 on Apr 07, 2016

A good product, reasonably priced. I wish they used more natural binding ingredients but it still works. I blend 2 or 3 tablets in my green drink or smoothie, hoping that braking them up may make them more absorbable. Taking 2 tablets before bed helps cool hot feet and discomfort due to hormonal unballances.

Great product

Posted by 4741536902871266176 on Jun 23, 2013

Great combination of herbs for the perimenopausal years. I use I in combination wit Bezwecken Cream and feel much better. Less hot flushes, more settled inside.

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2930093 on Sep 09, 2012

this makes me better I got to sexy body from this lol my shoilder and neck are not hard too.

GREAT!!!

Posted by Reviewer3239968 on Mar 10, 2012

GREAT!!!

An excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2192280 on Oct 26, 2011

I am very pleased with this product. I have only been taking it for about 3 weeks and already my menopause symptoms are under control. I will be reordering more shortly.

Feeling better

Posted by Reviewer1044268 on Aug 26, 2011

I have been having extreme hot flushes, every half hour. I ordered these tablets and combined with Sage tincture (not available at iherb) and my flushes have completely disappeared. It took days and I am thrilled. Great product for menopause!

For Hotflashes

Posted by Reviewer2391279 on Apr 08, 2011

Works great so far my hotflashes have stopped

Definitely worth a try!

Posted by Reviewer2279997 on Sep 15, 2010

I have used herbal supplements before, but this one has given me the best relief. I still get hot flushes, but not nearly so bad. My energy level is slightly better too. I will continue to use this product.

menopause med

Posted by Reviewer1081535 on May 28, 2010

I've been on this herbal product for about 3 weeks and I'm noticing a slight improvement in the hot flashes I'm experiencing. This product was recommended by a friend of mine who received her Master's degree in holistic medicine and told me about it. She did inform me that it would take about 6 weeks for the product to start working but I honestly think it is beginning to happen. I will revisit this review board and let you know how things are going.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »