10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

ProBar, Sweet & Savory Kettle Corn, 12 Bars, 3 oz (85 g) Per Bar (Discontinued Item)

Strange chemical aftertaste

Posted by HolisticDad on Mar 02, 2010

I have had one or two of these bars at different times and they tasted fantastic. However, everyother time I have eaten them, and my husband as well, they have an intense chemical aftertaste that ruins the experience. I have no idea whether or not it is from the corn ( which is not organc and could be GMO) or if there is a flavoring. I really don't know. I recc the cherry pretzel but not these; we have had them so many times disappoint us.

don't break your teeth

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Sep 20, 2010

watch out for unpopped corn kernels, they are really hard. It gets annoying constantly spitting out corn pieces. Overall bar taste is ok, definitely won't buy it anymore