Proper Nutrition Inc., Intestive, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by ShelleyP on Aug 13, 2013

I actually only purchased the Intestive because the seacure was out of stock but I think I'll keep buying it as it works very well. This has helped my husband's diverticulitis tremendously and has helped to reduce my gallbladder pain as well. I was having discomfort before my evening meal almost every night and now it's only happening infrequently. We've also been using the Heather's Tummy care which is also really helping with the stomach issues.

Great product. Very poor customer service!

Posted by Reviewer2695159 on Sep 05, 2013

Intestive is a great product, but sometimes iHerb is really SLOW when it comes to shipping my order. Try to call them on their customer service number and be prepared to wait a long time (more than 5 minutes on hold) and when you finally do get someone they will not be of any real help. What has happened to customer service in the USA? Does any company, including iherb, really care about their customers? Everything is so impersonal now with the internet. Miss the good old days when a person actually answered the phone. Wake up iherb and at least get more people to answer the phone!

Easy on the stomach!

Posted by Reviewer2976559 on Aug 17, 2011

A proprietor of a health foods store recommended this product to me a few years ago, and I've contined to use it. It has a very "settling" effect.

not for the first time, always delighted how it works

Posted by Reviewer2401058 on May 03, 2011

I love the products of Proper Nutrition and this was not the first time I ordered them, for myself and two other people when they needed to heal their intestinal problems.

A great help

Posted by beafawcett on Mar 20, 2015

I have had gut issues for years which i have managed primarily with probiotics. Within a week this product had settled my gut function and after a month i tapered off my dose and still have good gut health I did find [and this is just my experience] that i was help by using sacchramyses boulardia once my gut was stable. It seemed then I was able to fight some long sttled bugs which also seem now to be gone. Really helpful. I will keep pack on hand but maybe not needed. And i do still use a probiotic, but less frequently and a less expensive brand.