Blister Packs are better

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Nov 16, 2008

iherb now sells Saecire in blister packs. This is it, even though it doesn't mention it in the product description. I think its much better to buy them in this form because they stay fresh longer and you don't have to smell the fishy capsules because they are wrapped in blister packs!

Seacure - Awesome Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2620476 on Jul 20, 2009

My 86 yro vibrant healthy dad contracted a superbug germ and nearly died with pneumonia; hospitalized for two months! He lost so much weight and was down to 120 lbs. I heard about Seacure from Dr. Christiane Northrup; apparently they are using it in ICU wards for patients on feeding tubes. My dad recovered and he started the Seacure as soon as he got home - he has gained his weight back (with only a few lbs. to go). This is a wonderful product and I am thinking of getting it for myself due to the power of its amino acids to help the immune system.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2206852 on Aug 29, 2009

I use this product to help with gut healing after years of antibiotic use for Lyme. It eliminated my symptoms of IBS. I would recommend this product to anyone needing help with gut issues.

It helps

Posted by Reviewer3256887 on Jan 16, 2012

I was told to start using this product for my acid reflux and to help me "get my gut in order." As a vegan, it was very difficult to accept the orders from my nutritionist, but I was sick and tired of popping Zantac every day, and tired of the candida problems I was having. It appears that the Seacure is doing the job, though in my case I think I need to take six capsules twice daily to fight through the acid reflux since it's pretty strong and runs in my family.

I'm Amazed!

Posted by Reviewer1491470 on Jul 21, 2009

I'm really impressed with Seacure. I've only taken half the box, but I'm noticing a remarkable improvement in my IBS symptoms. I take it on an empty stomach in the morning, and along with meals if I think there is anything "iffy" in the meal that might cause me distress. I also take it at night, right before bedtime. I feel more stable--less sensitive to food effects. Very calming on the stomach.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2310828 on Jul 05, 2009

This product has really helped me. The blister pack is the same price. Less smell, more hassle and packaging. However, I will continue to buy it. The large bottle was smelling up my purse and everything around it.

Hooray!

Posted by Reviewer1489634 on Apr 14, 2009

Hooray! Foil wrapped fish capsules control the terrible odor associated with the bottled version of this product. Odor was so strong that it was impossible to contain for travel. Foil packets make it actually possible to carry these with you to keep up with daily fish supplements.

Excellent Price!

Posted by Reviewer1566865 on Apr 18, 2012

I was given this product by my holistic vet for my dog with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. It seems like it has helped him quite a bit. And she had a markup of over 50% of what iHerb charges!! So glad I found the product with you!!

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2895960 on Aug 04, 2012

I have suffered from IBS, celiac disease, lactose intolerance, and mutiple food sensitivities for many years. This product has helped considerably. I would recommend it.

easily-tolerated and absorbed protein supplement

Posted by freeradicle on May 11, 2015

This is the only protein supplement I can tolerate. Protein supplements made from whey, brown rice, seeds, legumes or sprouts have all caused bloating. The leaflet inside the box says that the fish protein is broken down into amino acids and peptides without harsh physical or chemical processing. It says that Seacure contains all the nutrients of the fish, including omega-3, phospholipids and trace minerals. It is also tested for safe levels of mercury. So it is a very good way for people with impaired digestion to get protein as well as the other benefits of eating fish.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »